Ranthambore National Park Wildlife Safari
About Ranthambore National Park :
Ranthambore National Park is one of the biggest and most renowned national park in Northern India. The park is located in the Sawai Madhopur district of southeastern Rajasthan, which is about 130 km from Jaipur. Being considered as one of the famous and former hunting grounds of the Maharajas of Jaipur, today the Ranthambore National Park terrain is major wildlife tourist attraction spot that has pulled the attention of many wildlife photographers and tiger lovers in this destination.
Ranthambore National park is spread over an area of 1,334 sq.km along with its nearby sanctuaries like the Mansingh Sanctuary and the Kailadevi Sanctuary. The park is majorly famous for its tigers and is one of the best locations in India to see the majestic predators in its natural habitat. The tigers can be easily spotted even during the day time soaking in reservoir, chasing down a prey or taking care of their young ones.
Ranthambore is also counted as the famous heritage site because of the pictorial ruins that dot the wildlife park. Certainly, a visit to Ranthambore National Park is a treat for every wildlife and nature lover. The time spend on watching tigers roaming around, verdant greenery, a gamut of other species of chirpy birds and animals is priceless and worth enough to be explored at least once in a lifetime.
Category : Wildlife Safari Tour
Duration : 02 Nights / 03 Days
Day 0 :
Leave for Sawai Madhopur from Mumbai in train (06.50 pm from BCT)
Day 1 :
Reach Sawai Madhopur Station by 10.30 am. Transfer to resort and check in by 11 am. Freshen-up and rest. After lunch leave for 1st Jungle safari. Evening back to resort. Discuss day’s sightings and photography over a cup of coffee. Dinner and then lights off.
Day 2 :
Early Morning, leave for 2nd jungle safari and have breakfast. Rest till lunch. Have lunch and proceed for 3rd Jungle safari. Enjoy the delicious dinner. Post dinner experience sharing session. Lights off.
Day 3 :
Early Morning, leave for 4th jungle safari and have breakfast. Back for lunch. Post lunch leave back for Mumbai by train (Multiple options)
Next Day : Reach Mumbai by 8 am. Tour concludes with Happy Memories
1. Tiger sighting is matter of luck, so enjoy the forest with other mammals and birds.
2. Costing might increase at last minute if there is any changes made in Fee structure by Forest department.
1. Ex Sawai Madhopur Transfer (Pick & Drop by private vehicle / Canter)
2. Accommodation at Resort on Twin sharing basis in AC deluxe Rooms
3. All Meals at Destination
4. 04 Jungle Safaris in open Gypsy
5. Accompanied forest guides and Mumbai Travellers Wildlife expert
6. All forest permissions and guide fees
1. Transfer from Mumbai to Mumbai
2. Meals during the train/flight journey
3. Lens/Camera charges
4. Any personal orders, laundry, phone calls.
5. Any porter charges,tips and gratitude’s.
6. Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities or sudden changes in forest fees, permits etc
7. Anything else not mentioned in Inclusions list.
8. Taxes as applicable.
Note**Accommodation on twin sharing available on request.(Nominal charges to be paid by participant as applicable)
Ranthambore National Park