Revdanda -Alibaug Beach Camping
Every weekend/ short holiday we stuck with one question of how to spend it? Normally we settled our self with parties, good restaurants, movie, cricket match or spending some quality time with family or close friends. What if we get all above things served in one place to meet your purpose with topping of serene beach, cold breeze and watching endless waves in twinkling star for entire night? On top of that if such place is just 2.5 to 3 hrs away from city & only hour away from Mumbai by ferry ride.
Yes Revdanda beach is perfect place to rejuvenate yourself from daily hustle/Bustle away from targets and chaos. Pristine sea water with perfect sunset and sunrise view on beach. Many times we wish to stay back long on beach hence try to look for property beside or nearby beach. Considering this we have our campsite on beach where very next step of your will be in cool sand beneath open sky with panoramic sea view.
Who all can join? - Group/Couple/ Corporate employees/ pet holders / singles in short anyone who willing to enjoy above fantasy with like-minded people.
Beach Camping highlights
• Beachside Tent Stay with bedding and blankets under the stars
• Evening Snack/Dinner Morning Breakfast Veg/Non veg (Jain food can be availed if informed in advance)
• Movie/Match screening on projector(Whichever available on basis of network)
• Fun games
• Night walk on beach and viewing star constellation/ sun sign through suggested App
• Beach Volleyball
Cost- 1) with transport from Mandva by share Rikshaw-1899/-
2) without transport (Direct on campsite)-1599/
How to reach on spot?-
OPTION -1 self-drive till campsite (by own car/rental self-drive car) GPS coordinates will be shared once booking is done.
Option-2 Catch a ferry boat from Gateway of India to Mandwa jetty. From Mandwa jetty a bus will take you to Alibaug (bus fare is included in your ferry ticket). From Alibaug you can catch a direct Rikshaw (you can contact us in advance once ticket booked to arrange Rikshaw, accordingly you can pay him directly or if you opted for with transport fixed ferry time will be provided along with rickshaw details)
Option-1 You can catch a bus directly to Alibaug. From Alibaug you can catch a rickshaw directly to the campsite. (You can contact us in advance once ticket booked to arrange Rikshaw, accordingly you can pay him directly)
Option-2 self-drive till campsite (by own car/rental self-drive car) GPS coordinates will be shared once booking is done.
05:00 pm - Reach campsite have snacks & .explore place nearby with must require selfies to enhance our social profile pages .
06:00 pm – play volleyball or make yourself comfortable on hammocks until sunset.
08:30 pm Enjoy barbecue (Veg/Non-veg limited), Music. You can cook your barbecue.
09:00 pm - Delicious dinner will be served (Veg/Non-veg unlimited food)
10:00 pm - Campfire, Games, Romantic Music along beachside and much more.
00:00 am – Can watch movie/ Match as per availability.
07:00 am Freshen up and have must needed breakfast as start of the day.
07:30 am This will be time near to departure hence can spend as per your wish on beach
10:00 am We leave with an happy note and with an hope to see you soon…
What to do if reached early or willing to stay for more time?
• Visit Revdanda fort, one can pay visit by just walking through beachside.
• Korlai Fort- one can have excellent panoramic view from above and it’s nearby from campsite.
• Once can opt for Water sport activity on other end of beach.
• Visit Chaul naka for buying stuffs which are very famous in Alibaug .
Things to carry
• Warm clothing (during winters)
• Umbrella (during monsoon)
• Torch please carry additional batteries on safer side.
• Sport shoes/Floaters
• Sunscreen/ Hat/ Moisturizer
• Personal medicines
• Mobile power bank
• Personal towel & an extra pair of clothes
• We have dedicated concrete 4 washrooms available kept neat and clean. One can take bath and change cloth in case required.
• One can walk near shore to enjoy water but it’s not recommended to get inside as water level keeps on changing basis of High/Lowe tide. In case of any such accidents occur due to such instance campsite owner will not be responsible for same.
• One can bring own booze BYOB and enjoy within group, make sure no behavioural complain should be raised from other participants
• Campsite Volunteer/Manager decision will be final and binding
• Request to call as soon as you purchase tickets / Voucher so we can help you to reach peacefully till campsite and can resolve queries if any.
• Campsite owner doesn’t allow any illegal substance for any recreational purpose.
Revdanda Beach, Alibaug MaharashtraGET DIRECTIONS