Riverside Camping at Vaitarna
Spend this weekend at the beautiful campsite of travel veterans Mumbai Travellers. The campsite will give you beautiful view of Sahyadri ranges and is surrounded with crystal blue water of the Vaitarna Dam. Weather will be chilled and cozy, with songs, a beautiful sunset, games and stories to share making this an event no nature lover can miss.
Day 1 :
Catch a local train to Kasara, reach Kasara by 11:52 AM. After the briefing, you'll head to Vaitarna by transfer vehicle, stopping for lunch at a Kasara dhaba en route. Reach base village of campsite by 5 PM. The secluded camping site which is exactly on the waterfront. Enjoy one of the most mesmerizing view of crystal clear water of Vaitarna Dam surrounded by proud mountains!
On arrival, enjoy a beautiful sunset and breeze. Hop in for some team games or just chill out near the waterfront. Dinner will be a local cuisine in the dim light ambiance of the campsite.
Post dinner it’s Campfire time! Songs, dancing, stories, travel experiences... Even ghost stories! Retire to tents when sleep calls!
Day 2 :
Your alarm is the chirping of birds. Wake up to witness the refreshing water! Freshen up and enjoy the beautiful view while you sip a cup of hot tea and a good breakfast. Explore the campsite area, get wet and take a DP-worthy selfie against the water. Return to Kasara by 3 PM and onwards back to Mumbai.
1. Basic Washroom facility available at campsite, it’s camping, not a leisure trip so one needs to be prepare themselves accordingly.
2. Travellers are not allowed to reach at campsite by their own vehicle, as the route is complicated and it creates chaos. You can come till Kasara by your own vehicle and park it at Kasara station and join the local transport from there.
3. Please go through the complete itinerary, request of leaving early from the event won't be entertained. It’s a group event not a customized one, so please adhere to schedule and take back lovely memories.
Things to Carry :
ID Proof Compulsory
1. Dry Food (Snacks)
2. Torch with extra cell + candle/matchbox/lighter
3. Personal Medicines
4. Extra clothes and rain wear
5. Cap, Mosquito repellent
6. Sports Shoes/Trekking Shoes (Compulsory)
7. Electral Powder/Tang/Glucon D
8. Sanitary kit
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Water bottle (2ltr must)
11. Rucksack to carry all things. (No handbags/jholas)
12. Bedsheet / Pull over (Compulsory)
13. Raincoat or Poncho.
Vaitarna Riverside Campsite
Vaitarna Riverside, Near Kasara.