Savandurga Sunrise Trek With Kayaking | NammaTrip
About the Destination:
Considered as the largest monolith in Asia, Savandurga hill, with its enormous boulders and ridges, offers an adventurous trekking and climbing experience. The Savandurga is beset by two hills, Karigudda and Biligudda. The hill stands tall in the Deccan plateau and is opulent with peninsular gneiss, granites, basic dykes and laterites.
About the Activity:
With the Savandurga Trek, you will enjoy a great walk in between the scenic and exciting environs. Bustling with lush green flora and quite a wide range of fauna, this destination is quite a popular one with all the zealous trekkers and outdoor lovers. On reaching the Savandurga hilltop, savor the beautiful views and to that feel-good factor!
DISTANCE FROM BANGALORE: 75 km
TREK DIFFICULTY: Easy-Moderate
HIKE DISTANCE: 6 km total
11:00 PM: Pick up starts from Bangalore from various designated points.
02:30 AM: Reach the base of Savandurga Hill and relax for some time.
03:00 AM: Start the hike to peak Savandurga Hill.
04:30 AM: Reach the top of Savandurga Hill and chill around the campfire and enjoy the sunrise.
07:00 AM: After the sunrise, descend back towards the base point
07:30 AM Head to Ramanagara campsite for breakfast lakeside.
08:30 AM Have breakfast and enjoy some time at the lake swimming and Kayaking
10:30 AM Head back to Bangalore en route Ramanagara
12:30 PM Reach Bangalore
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Transportation to/fro Bangalore
- Trek Permission Fees
- Water Activities like Kayaking and Swimming
- Trek Leads from Namma Trip
What's Not Included?
- Any kind of Insurance
- Any personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
PICK UP POINTS
- Marathahalli Kalamandir - 11.00 PM
- Central Silk Board -11.40 PM
- BTM Udupi Garden Petrol Bunk - 11.50 PM
- Banashankari TTMC - 12.20 AM
- RR Nagar Gopalan Arcade - 12.45 AM
Pick up Times are tentative. Once you register with us, we will send you the exact pickup times and location on Whatsapp.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Small Backpack to carry below essentials
- Water bottles
- Energy bars
- Personal medication or A First Aid Kit
- Sweater/ jackets for the night.
- Raincoat/Poncho (if it looks rainy)
- Extra clothing (in case you plan to dive in the lake)
- Good sports shoes or trekking shoes
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Camera (optional)
Your equipment and equipment distributed are to be carried by self, like bags, sticks, etc.
As you are exploring nature, don't expect washrooms near hills. Washrooms are only available at the hotel or campsite before or after the activity
Take care of your belongings.Carrying valuables is not advisable.
Avoid uncomfortable clothing during the activity.
NammaTrip is not responsible for misplacing/loss of any personal belongings.
Plastics like biscuit and chocolate wrappers,water bottles and covers should be disposed off in dustbins and not in the open.
We as an Adventure company aim to show you nice people the most beautiful and pristine places in Karnataka.
Preserving the cleanliness & beauty of our beautiful land is our topmost priority.
Go deep into nature
Hike to see the beauty of the sunrise.
Trek to beautiful mountains.
Dip in the beaches of our beautiful coast.
Hike through the mystical rainforest of the Western Ghats.
Come Experience Namma Karnataka
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All our arrangements are very basic; we do not/cannot provide luxury on such an event
- Weather conditions, wildlife movements, permission changes are not in our hand, often we are forced to change the itinerary, distance or place. But if for some reason we cancel the event we offer a 100% refund to all the participants.
- You agree to indemnify yourself for the risks involved in the outings varying from destinations to destinations.
- In case of damage or loss of any of the equipment or Items of nammatrip, the responsible member has to bear the cost.
- We have designated pick up and drop points, make your own arrangements of transports to the desired pick-up point accordingly.
- We are dependent on third party transport agency; we don't have direct control over the vehicle, vehicle drivers. Issues pertaining to pick up and drop times or quality of bus are quite rare. If you are too specific please check before registering.
- We may revise the Terms and Conditions from time to time by updating this posting. The revised terms will take effect when they are posted.
- We cannot guarantee the availability of restrooms during Camping, and for convenience, we try our best to reach a place where people can freshen up.
- nammatrip is not responsible if any injuries or accidents occur during the event.
- Any client consuming alcohol, misbehaving, causing delay during the event will be terminated from the event without any prior warning and no refund will be given. Such clients should arrange their own transport to way back, nammatrip does not hold the responsibility of terminated clients.
- Littering, smoking & consumption of alcohol is banned.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer a full refund to all the participants.
- It is the responsibility of the client to communicate with a third party (booking website) for cancellation.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by the third party based on their policies.
1/24, K. R. Puram Hobli, Ward No. 85, Near Marathahali Bridge, East Taluk, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037GET DIRECTIONS