Scuba Diving at Grande Island Goa by Sea Water Sports
Scuba Diving In Goa
Batch Timing- From 9 am to 6 pm
Departure Location- Baina Beach, Vasco Da Gama, Vasco Da Gama, Goa 403802, India
Google Map Link of the Venue-
Who can forget exciting Scuba Diving which gives an astonished view of underwater marine life? Scuba Diving is one such adventure activity which gives thrill, fun and joy of swimming with colorful fish, and other marine species. Well known destinations in Goa for scuba diving are Grande Island. Grand offers you best quality of coral-reefs, fish, and other aquatic life.
- Scuba Diving
- Dolphin Sightseeing & Famous Attractions
- An instructor-supervised dive in the open sea
- Approx 20 mins Scuba Dive
- Basic Training Provided
- No Equipment Rental
- Packed lunch (veg/non veg) after Dive
- Snacks and Juices
- Mineral water
- 2 Pint beer
- Photos and Videos
- Pick & Drop from limited locations of Bardez and Sangolda
1. Is there any maximum age limit?
Ans: While you must be at least 10 years of age to try Scuba Diving, whereas you can never be too old to try it.
2. Is Scuba Diving dangerous?
Ans: No, Scuba Diving is not at all dangerous.
3. What does PADI stand for?
Ans: Professional Association of Diving Instructors.
- Any Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned above is not included
- Booking should be done before 24 hours prior
- Non Swimmers can also take part
- 100% Safe & Risk-Free Activity
· This activity is not recommended for one who is planning for a baby or pregnant.
Grande Island, Baina Beach, Goa
Grande Island, Baina Beach, Vasco Da Gama, Goa 403802, India