Scuba Diving at South Goa
Scuba Diving at South Goa is the best diving. The activity starts from Baina Beach, Vasco da Gama. It is the best and only diving point in South Goa. It is underwater activity.
Timing: 9.30 am - 4.30 pm
You can come anytime in between 9.30 am to 4.30 pm and it takes 2-3 hours to complete diving
- Boat Ride towards Dive Site
- Underwater training in confined water
- 15-20 minutes underwater Diving with PADI Dive Master
- Complementary underwater photos and Video
- Personal Expense
- Food & Alcohol
- Above 10 years of age can do all the activities
- Non-swimmers can do scuba Diving
Ravindra Bhavan, Vasco
Ravindra Bhavan, Near Baina Beach, Vasco da Gama, Goa 403802
Terms & Conditions
- Unsure if you would be able to go?
Worried your boss may cancel your holiday or your professor may put up weekend lectures? Dont worry, you can easily transfer your ticket to your friend later!
- Going out with friends?
Unlock rewards or cashbacks the next time you are going to an event with your friends. Just use the ‘Buy Together’ option for an event if you see one on its page.