Go Safari: Tadoba
Take a trip to the Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve, a pristine and unique ecosystem situated in the Chandrapur district of Maharashtra. This particular reserve contains some of the best of forest tracks and is endowed with rich biodiversity.
Known for its natural heritage, the reserve is the second in the State. There are 80 tigers in this reserve as of a 2015 census - you might just spot one!
- Leave for Nagpur by Duronto Express, Train No.12289 at 8 PM from CSTM
- Reach Nagpur Junction by 7:30 AM. Reach Resort by 11:30 PM. Check In by 1:30 PM and Lunch. After Lunch Leave for 1st Jungle Safari. Evening Back to Resort. Dinner and then Rest
- Early Morning leave for 2nd Jungle Safari. Back for breakfast. Have rest and lunch. After Lunch Leave for 3rd Jungle Safari. Evening Back to Resort. Dinner. Post Dinner Experience Sharing Session. Rest.
- Early Morning Leave For 4th Wildlife Safari in Buffer/Core Zone. Check Out. Lunch and Post Lunch Leave For Nagpur station. Leave Back for Mumbai by Duronto Express 12290 at 8:40 PM
- Reach home day : Reach Mumbai by 7:55 AM at CSTM
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Pickup and Drop from Nagpur to Nagpur by AC Car
- Accommodation at Resort on Triple Sharing Basis in AC Rooms
- All Meals at Tadoba
- 3 Tiger Safaris in Core Zone
- 1 Buffer Zone Safari
- All forest permissions and Guide Charges
- Transfer from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Meals during the train journey
- Lens/Camera charges
- Anything other than mentioned above
- If you cancel 15 days before the safari, 75% of the paid amount will be refunded.
- If you cancel 10 days before the safari, 50% of the paid amount will be refunded.
- In case you cancel within 10 days of the safari, the paid amount will not be refunded.
Tadoba Wildlife Sanctuary
Tadoba Wildlife Sanctuary, Chandrapur