Thadiyandamol Trekking | Gems of Coorg | Nammatrip
MADIKERI/BENGALURU: A breathtaking sunrise with puffs of clouds dotting the sky, verdant forests and a stunning view of the valley Thadiyandamol, the tallest peak in Kodagu district, is a tourist's paradise.
- Mountain climbing
- Visit Golden Temple
- 09:30 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore.
- 05:30 AM Reach homestay in Coorg
- 07:30 AM Fresh up
- 08:30 AM Have breakfast and carry packed lunch
- 09:30 AM Start trek
- 01:30 PM Reach peak and
- 01:45have packed lunch
- 02:30 PM activities
- 07:30 PM homestay and have tea
- 08:30 PM Enjoy campfire followed by dinner.
- 07:30 AM Wake up and get ready
- 08:30 AM Have to breakfast
- 09:30 AM Checkout from homestay and depart to Bangalore
- Visit Golden Temple and have lunch en route
- 07:30 PM Reach Bangalore.
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Campfire (depends on weather)
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Day 2
- Lunch on Day 1
- Dinner on Day 1
- Accommodation(Home Stay/Camping)
- Visit Golden Temple.
- Water Bottle
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Marathahalli (9:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
- Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- Banashankari (10:30 PM) - Bus Stop
- RR Nagar (11:15 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
- Kengeri BGS Hospital (11:30PM)
Things to Carry
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Extra pair of clothes
- Toiletry bag
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- Moov spray, Dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches.
Yevakapadi, Karnataka 571212