The Gig Night Camps
The weekend is approaching and you and your friends are planning what to do? You might want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city but not want to travel the distance? You might be looking for a live artist performance that makes you sing along and shake a leg the old school style? You love the camping scene and maybe a campfire and BBQ thrown in as well?
The Gig Night Camp is here to give you weekend chilling goals!
Imagine this. You are amidst nature, sitting around a bonfire with your friends and fellow campers, some live acoustic music, barbecue food; and all this with the company of some great four-legged friends! Almost heaven? We think so too!! Having grown up on great old school music like rock n roll, blues and jazz a camp-night like this with live music is right up our alley. Yet no-one has done it like we at Kerry want it to be done.
We’ve already had gig nights on our adventures and treks. Bonfire, guitar, music – quite a natural progression we’d say. Seeing how wonderful and enjoyable these casual jams always were, we decided to have a camp-night centered around music.
At this amazing lake-side location the musicians will keep you engaged with their peppy music and sing-along sessions well into the wee hours of the morning. Not to forget the campfire keeping us warm and the lip smacking BBQ for when you get hungry!
Come along, because it will be an experience like none other. Come along because, you will make new friends and some new furry friends too. Come along, so you can brag to everyone you know that you were there for the Gig Night Camp.
Come, dance, greet, meet and sing along with us for an unforgettable experience.
What we give you :
- Screening of a short movie.
- Live acoustic music.
- Campfire and barbecue (optional) to enjoy during the performance.
- Evening Snacks, Dinner and breakfast (next day)
- Pets & Kids friendly campsite accommodation.
- A lazy relaxing afternoon the next day!
- Get up the next morning have tea/coffee
- 05:00 pm : Arrive and explore the camp.
- 07:00 pm : Short movie screening.
- 09:00 pm : Live band performance around the campfire.
- 11:00 pm : Dinner will be served.
- 12:00 pm : Post dinner jam session.
- 09:00 am : Tea/Coffee and Breakfast
- 10.00 am: People can indulge in some camp games or just soak up the winter sun at the camp and breath some fresh air off the city.
- 12.00 pm: Check out - people are free to use the space to relax till check out time.
Ticket Includes :
- Over night stay in tents on sharing bases (Dome/Swiss Tents)
- Veg/Non veg Dinner & Breakfast
- Barbecue / Snacks during performance
- Live music by a band/artist
- Movie Screening
CAMP RULES :
- Littering the place is NOT allowed.
- Bring your own FOOD for your pets.
- Smoking in the tents are strictly prohibited
- Aggressive, abusive people shall not be tolerated at the camp.
Organisers reserve the right to ask anyone to leave the camp site if the camp rules are not followed.
We welcome campers of all ages. We are pet and kid friendly. Every other little thing is just fine with us.
So give us a call for any further clarifications you may require; the artist line up, bookings & availability or anything thing small detail :
Ryan Dalton : +91 9811588399,
Shalini Yadav : +91 9654819775
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org