The Gorgeous Gandikota - Camping with Kayaking in Penna River| Muddie Trails
February 9th - 10th | February 16th - 17th | March 16th - 17th
Muddie Trails presents the amazing combination of beautiful Gandikota & magnificent Belum caves!
About Gandikota: Gandikota on the right bank of the river Penna in Andhra Pradesh is known for its spectacular gorge formed by river Pennar that cuts through the Erramala hills. This handsome piece of Natures architecture has come to be known as the Grand Canyon of India by travelers who visit it and get bewitched by its beauty. Apart from the unmatched beauty of the gorge, the mystical charm of this fort makes a visit to this village all the more exciting for history lovers and adventure seekers.
Enough of intro, now just #getmuddie!
- Slots: 12 to 21
- Accommodation: Camping, Govt. Tourist home washrooms for freshening up!
- Travel: Tempo traveler or Mini-Bus based on final numbers
- Food: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner all included
- Pick-up/Drop spots: Tin Factory, Indiranagar, Koramangala, Hebbal
- Gandikota Fort
- Grand Canyon of India
- Penna River - Swimming, Cliff jumping, and Coracle/Kayaking
- Visit Belum Caves (or lake if unavailable)
- Camping, Campfire
- Travel and tolls, AP state and all entry fees
- 1-Day/1-Night stay at our campsite on sharing basis
- 2 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch(Veg)
- 1 Dinner(Veg/Non-veg)
- Life jackets to play in Penna river
- Coracle/Kayaking experience
- Campfire night
- Road trip to Belum caves and entry charges
- Organizers from MT to look after all the activities and a bit of entertainment ;-)
- 1 Lunch on Sunday and any other miscellaneous personal expenses that are not mentioned in inclusions above.
- Travelers are expected to sign a Liability/Waiver form given by the organizers before starting the trip/trek/event
- Everyone must get their photo ID cards - like Aadhar or Driving License!
- Muddie Trails is NOT a tour operator. Muddie Trails is an offbeat travel experience provider.
- Our facilities are basic. If you expect any luxury, please do not register.
- Our itinerary is flexible and Organizer may choose to switch/re-arrange parts of an itinerary based on need. Please co-operate with organizer and other travelers.
- Do not forget to read our "Terms and Conditions" before registering!
Things To Carry
- Basic essentials like toothbrush, soap, towel, etc
- Sleeping bags and mats will be provided (no need to get blankets)
- Fully charged mobiles with power banks - to take a lot of selfies.
- There is limited electricity at the campsite
- Selfie stick or DSLR if you are interested
- Small first aid kit if you have and your medications if any (organizers will get one first aid kit anyway)
- Odomos for insects and mosquitoes - as you are gonna camp!
- Polythene covers to put used/wet clothes
- An extra polythene cover to dispose of your trash - this is important, Muddie Trails have a no-littering policy!
- Carrying a handwash/sanitizer/tissues will help
- Don't carry expensive items. You are responsible for your own belongings.
- Mandatory: A photo ID card xerox- like Aadhar or Driving License - one of the organizers will check this before boarding.
- Comfortable sports shoes/trekking shoes/sandals - anything is fine as you have couple of treks to do!
- Carry your jerkin/sweater - it can get cold at night.
Terms & Conditions of Muddie Trails
- No alcohol & smoking during Treks & adventure activities. There would be separate window and space (usually at night) to have these at campsite/homestay for interested people
- No Luxury. We assure awesome memories every trip, but not awesome facilities! We provide basic facilities in terms of food, travel & accommodation.
- The itinerary is fixed. No special requests to change itinerary/schedule are permitted
- Absolutely No littering during our travels. We swear to protect our environment.
- Co-operate with the organizer(s) in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will ensure travelers won't miss out on the real fun part - that is traveling.
- Every traveler is responsible for his/her for your own safety while traveling with Muddie Trails. Don't indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travelers.
- Every traveler is expected to sign a liability/waiver form given by the organizer(s) after boarding the vehicle that discharges Muddie Trails of any unexpected incident like injury/death/theft etc.
- Unexpected situations: It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like bad weather, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the police/forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions etc. In most cases, if the time permits, organizer(s) will take travelers to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether.
- Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other. Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics and religion/caste/race.
- Using foul or abusive language, eve teasing, arguing with fellow travelers/organizer(s) and/or involving in physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by Muddie Trails.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
- 80% refund before 48 hours of event start time
- No refund within 48 hours of event start time
- No refund during/after the event
- No postponing your ticket to future events
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
The "Offbeat" theme of Muddie Trails
Travelers are requested to refrain from asking our organizers to take them to ABC temple or XYZ church. The itinerary is already decided and posted based on our offbeat theme. The organizer will only change the itinerary/schedule if any place cannot be done because of unpredictable reasons. If you have a wish list of tourist places to tick off in your mind, then probably Muddie Trails is not for you and we request you - please do not register.