The Kaas Flower Festival
Kaas Pathar is a plateau of flowers located 30 km away from Satara also known as the Valley of Flowers in Maharashtra. Recently, this site was declared as a world heritage site, thanks to its rich biodiversity. Apart from numerous varieties of wild flowers (some of which are endemic to Kaas pathar only), this biodiversity site also shelters many insects, beautiful birds, amphibians, reptiles and some major mammalian species. Visiting this heaven on earth is always a breathtaking experience, so join Mumbai Travellers for a trip to The Kass Flower Festival.
- Early morning arrival at Satara, Refreshment in hotel. Post breakfast proceed for Kaas. Explore Kaas plateau and its surroundings then visit Bamnoli lake (If time Permits). Post lunch proceed back to Mumbai.
What You Will Get
- Transportation from Mumbai to Mumbai by Non - AC Vehicle
- Freshen up Facility at Satara
- All Veg Meals (i.e. Breakfast and Lunch)
- Sightseeing as per the above schedule
- All Entry Tickets
- Guide & Expertise charges
- All other personal expenses
- If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 85% will be refunded
- If done prior to 10 days of outing 55% will be refunded
- After that no refund will be provided
Dadar Railways Station
Dadar Railway Station, Mumbai