The Pawna Escapade
October 23 | 6:30 AM
Tikona Fort literally means Triangle Fort. Join us for a day-long trip to Tikona, where you shall be treated with delicious food and a chance to take a dip in the Pawna Lake. Located about 15 km from Lonavala, Pawna Lake is a beautiful and unexplored location that is ideal for a great weekend getaway. So leave your city worries behind and join us for a fun, screen-free trip.
What You Will Get
- Private transport from Mumbai to Pawna & back
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Evening tea/snacks
- Visit to Pawna lake
- Nature hike
- Exclusive use of Camp Deogadh campsite
- Vagabond holds the right to cancel the event due to unforeseen circumstances (for eg. unfavourable weather)
- In case of cancellations on or before 15th Oct'16, Rs 500 will be refunded
- In case of cancellations on or after 19th Oct '16, no refund shall be admissible
Terms & Conditions
- The right of the admission is reserved with the organizer/
- 48 – 24 Hours prior to your event date, the organizer shall send you a mail with complete details of point of contact, things to carry, directions etc
- The organizer does not take the responsibility for the loss or theft of any personal belongings or any injury that the ticket holder may accrue at the event.
- This event is organised by Vagabond. If you have further queries regarding the event please feel free to whatsapp/call any of the following numbers: Shannon 9819765950 / Elton 9867952811
- For more details and information regarding the event, please visit our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/projectvagabond
- Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited.
- Any inappropriate behaviour by any of the participants shall lead to eviction from the event.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the starting time.
- Let us know about any allergies that you may have.