The Sacred Trek - Ajobagad, Dehene
An adventurous trek for all of you seeking thrill this monsoon. You will be accompanied by mountain rangers from the base village, Dehene.
Difficulty - Medium
Height - 4511 ft
Duration - 2 - 4 hours (relative from group to group)
Highlights of the trek
- Packed lunch for the journey
- A guide from the base-village to accompany you
- Clean washrooms and changing areas at the base-village
ex Asangaon - Ajobagad
10.00 am- Reach Dehene village , Orientation, traditional welcome and breakfast
10.45 am - Trek to Ajobagad
04.00pm - Trek down and reach Dehene
05.00 pm - Relax in the river, have snacks and return to Mumbai
- Black tea and light snack/Poha for breakfast and evening biscuits at the village.
- Freshly packed vegetarian meals. Jain food available on request. Non-veg meals payable on extra.
- Purified drinking water.
- Constructed western loos with changing areas.
- Jeep ex Asangaon station. (8-10 people sharing)
- A guide from the village for the trek
- First-aid kit and discount offer coupons
- Bottled drinking water.
- Non vegetarian meals.
- English speaking translator/ guide.
- Any personal or emergency expense.
Please note: Non-veg meals can be arranged for an extra charge of about Rs.400 payable directly to the host family. Jain food can be arranged for as well. Kindly mention the food preferences while booking.
Important Information :
- Advanced bookings are compulsory to be a part of this event. We don't allow walk-ins.
- Kindly note bookings for any particular date closes 24 hours prior to the date of the visit.
- All details such as travel plans, directions, checklists etc. will be provided after booking is confirmed.
- Grassroutes practises community-based responsible tourism. We request you to respect the environment and the communities that host you.
- If found with any form of drugs or alcohol, we reserve the right to ask you to leave the camp premises.
- We suggest you read the trip policy - http://bit.ly/grassroutestrippolicy