Tomb of Lal Khan, Varanasi
The Tomb of Lal Khan was built in honour of the Mughal noble Lal Khan. It is one of the most historically rich places of Varanasi. This tomb is located close to the big iron bridge built over the river Ganga. It is one of the few Mughal monuments present in the city. Book tickets now and visit the site to learn more about the different Mughal customs of that era.
Things to see
- The mausoleum known for its stellar architecture.
- The Rajghat fort
- The Varanasi Gangetic ferry line
- Shree Tulsi Hanuman Mandir
How to get there?
It is almost 6 km away from Varanasi Junction.
- You can hire an auto-rickshaw from the Varanasi Cantonment railway station.
- The Varanasi bus stop is about 5.5 km away from the tomb.
- Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport is the nearest airport.
Tomb of Lal Khan
Tomb of Lal Khan, Varanasi, Rajghat, Varanasi, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, 221001