Transformational Communication by Suman Singh-Leadership Coach, Delhi
Communication is one of the most important ingredients towards building successful interpersonal relationships. It forms the cornerstone of every relationship. Each of us has to be mindful during communication process. Mere realization of the importance of communication does not enhance it. This requires us to adapt and adopt a new way of communicating.
The reactive modes of communication impede and hinder collaboration. We often fall prey to protecting or controlling. There is a need to realize the powerful creative practices that enable self-awareness and the mastery of committed communication.
Communicating from a higher state of consciousness is an important condition for building better relationships and elevated organizations.
The program's main focus is acquiring skills that will help develop trust, practice through dialogues by understanding self and others. It will boost healthy relationships by increasing agility and ability in interacting with others and sustaining the same.
- Adapt and adopt a new way of communicating ( Developing empathetic style of communication)
- Acquire skills that will help develop trust( Leading to collaboration at work and forging positive relationships )
- Handling Perceptions (Them and Me- Understanding the bigger picture with others)
- Practice through dialogues rather monologues (Agreeing and accepting & Discussion and Argument in Communication)
- Boost healthy relationships by communicating effectively (Reactive Communication vs. Proactive Communication)
- Holding crucial conversations
- Ladder of Inference (Giving and Taking feedback)
A Multi fold methodology
- Appreciative Inquire will help the individuals explore their strengths and cope with change.
- Commitment Activities towards the end of the program help translate the learning into an action plan
Engagement Post Workshop
About the Trainer
She has a career span of fourteen years in training, learning, corporate and academician.
She is very passionate about behaviors and firmly believes that people are the face of any organization. Hence, strongly advocates the fact that their training and coaching can bring a marked improvement in the efficiency and motivation levels in an organization.
Her passion and strengths are in delivering business results customized to specific/unique needs and with a human touch. She has also been responsible for planning, scheduling and facilitating in specific areas of the Learning. She is familiar with Psychometrics as a science and uses them effectively to draw out the maximum potential from her participants in her facilitation projects.
Her strengths are her understanding of the human psyche, motives of individuals and excellent facilitations skills.
Jaypee Vasant Continental, New Delhi
Vasant Vihar, Basant Lok, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110057