Trek to Pyramid Hill | Plan The Unplanned
Bored of the usual pub crawling on weekends and want a unique and fun getaway for the upcoming weekend?
We've got you covered :D
Presenting Plan the Unplanned's newest offbeat destination for those who want to escape the ordinary and mundane.
Join us for a trek to Pyramid Hill, nestled in nature's glory near Shivanasamudra away from Bangaluru's traffic woes and unwind to a soul-stirring experience.
We have packaged a beautiful destination, some adventure, amazing accommodation and a whole lot of fun activities gift wrapped with our personal touch to make sure you have the best memories to take back.
Let's take a peek at our 2-day extravaganza that includes trekking, camping, stay in cozy huts, cave exploration, fishing and much more. Pyramid Hill is situated in kolegal village near Shivanasamudra and is mostly unexplored, unadulterated and pure natural bliss. In these 2 days that you spend here you are bound to be mesmerized and spellbound with the ambiance and the vibes the place has to offer.
- Depart from Bangalore at 10:00 AM
- Reach by 1:30 PM to Campsite
- Have Lunch
- Trek to Pyramid Hill
- Fishing (will be done based on Time)
- Campfire and Dinner
- Stargazing ( Facilitated by Equipments and Guidance )
- Wake up by 5:00 AM
- Have Breakfast
- Trek to the Caves
- Have lunch on the hill
- Coracle Ride
- Depart for Bangalore(Reach by approx 9:00 PM)
- Coracle Ride
- Sharing basis accommodation in Huts/Dorm
- Transportation to and fro from Bangalore(Non-AC)
- Food(Veg) - 1 breakfast - 2 lunch(1 packed) - 2 dinner
- Experience that you gain
- Anything not included in the inclusions above
- Any kind of insurance
- Personal Expense: (snacks, mineral water etc)
Day 2 - Trek to Caves and Coracle Ride We will trek to explore caves and also have a thrilling coracle ride down the stream and then wind up and return to Bangalore. Exciting isn't it? Go offbeat and experience the magic of Pyramid hill near Shivanasamudra with Plan the Unplanned and we promise you the most unique and fun-filled experience.
M.G Road, Bangalore