Trek to Tikona Fort
TREK TO TIKONA FORT
Date :- 4 th August 2019
Category :- Jungle Walk/ Trekking/ Fort Exploration
Trek Grade :- Easy
Duration :- 1 Day
Charges for the Trek will be 999 INR Per Person.
DESTINATION DETAILS :-
ABOUT TIKONA FORT:
Tikona also known as Vitandgad) is the dominant hill fort in Maval in western India. It is located near
Kamshet around 60 km from Pune. The village nearest to the fort is called Tikona-Peth. The 3500 ft.
high hill is pyramidal in shape and the name Tikona means "triangle".
The fort is a trekking destination noted for the large doors, the temple of 'Trimbakeshwar Mahadev',
a water tanks (seven water tanks) and some Satvahan caves. Trek organizers also commend the
views of Pawna dam and the nearby forts of Tung, Lohagad and Visapur. There is Pawana Lake at
TREK PACKEGE INCLUDES
Traveling (Borivali to Base village and return in private bus)
Morning Breakfast Tea
Lunch (veg-non veg)
Forest Entry Charges
Guide and Expertise Charges
Basic First Aid
4th August 2019 (sunday)
5:00 AM :- Assemble at Borivali Railway station (Meeting point – Gora Gandhi hotel)
5:30 AM :- Leave towards Base Village in Private Bus
9:30 AM :- Reach base Village and Get Fresh , Have Breakfast
10:00 AM :- Start Trek Towards Tikona fort
11:30 AM :- Reach at Top and Explore
12:30 PM :- Start decending
1:30 PM :- Reach base village and have lunch
3:00 PM :- Start Return Journey to Mumbai
6:00 PM : Reach Mumbai
THINGS TO CARRY:-
Min. 2 litres water
Ready to eat food (biscuits, chips)
Good quality trekking shoes or sport shoes
Extra pair of clothes (Compulsary)
Energetic (ex. Glucon D)
A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. (Please Do not bring suitcases or sling
Please try to wear track pant and full sleeve tshirt.....
1)Please Inform about your medical issue in advance.
2) Participants will be responsible for their own belongings and health issues.
3) Avoid wearing gold or other costly jewellery.
4) Smoking and Drinking are strictly prohibited.
Organisers are not going to tolerate such acts.
5) Keep in mind we are going for Trek not for trip, so maintain discipline and follow
6) Trek leaders decision will be final and binding.
Trekkers Of Infinity (organisers) reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the
plans without prior notice.
1) If you are cancel your booking before 10 days - 90% amount Refundable.
2) If you are Cancel your booking before 7 days - 50% amount Refundable.
3) If you are cancel your booking before 5 days - 0% amount Refundable
Tikona Fort, Lonavala
Tikona Fort, Lonavala