Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
Are you browsing for a new adventurous Jungle trek?
The Aadrai Jungle Trek is the best way to explore one of Sahyadri's most beautiful and untouched Jungles. This tour will take you deep into the heart of this lush, green forest, where you can see waterfalls, caves, valleys, shepherd trails, famous peaks, and more. You'll be able to experience all that this incredible Aadrai Forest Trek has to offer in just one day!
Join us on our next trek and get ready for an unforgettable experience! We have treks every week, so there's no excuse not to come with us today. So what are you waiting for? Book your spot now!
Places to See on the Aadrai Forest Trek
1. Kalu Waterfall
2. Nageshwar temple
3. Ancient Caves
4. Aadrai jungle
Cost for Aadrai Jungle Trek
- Cost without transport: Rs. 899/- per person
- Cost with transport: Rs. 1399/- per person
Aadrai Trek Itinerary from Mumbai - The Unexplored Jungle Trek
Day Zero - Meet our experienced trek guide (Friday night / Saturday night)
- 09:45 pm - Meet at Borivali National Park main gate.
- 10:00 pm - Leave for the trek.
- 10:30 pm - Pick up at Andheri WEH.
- 10:45 pm - Pick up at Kalanagar bus stop (on the highway), Bandra.
- 11:00 pm - Pick up at Sion station circle.
- 11:10 pm - Amar Mahal, Ghatkopar.
- 11:45 pm - Pick up at Teen Hath Naka, Thane.
- 12:10 am - Pick up at Kalyan Bypass.
Day One (Saturday / Sunday)
- Reach the base village by 3:30- 4:00 am & rest in the bus.
- 04:00 am - Reporting time for direct participants. (Please be on time)
- 05:00 am - Wake up and freshen up
- 05:30 am - Have breakfast and tea
- 06:30 am - Group introduction and Trek brief
- 07:00 am - Trek begins to the 1200 feet waterfall, reaches the waterfall, and enjoys the fantastic views from the top and reverse waterfall.
- 11:30 pm- Trek continues through the unexplored Aadrai Jungle. We will be crossing beautiful streams and halt for Lunch.
- 03:00 pm - Return to the Aadrai trek starting point.
- 04:00 pm - Freshen up and Lunch
- 05:00 pm - Return journey begins for Mumbai
- 09:00 pm - Approx. arrival at Mumbai.
What we'll give/What we won't
What is included in the tour
- Travel in private non-Ac vehicle (with transport option)
- 1 veg breakfast and 1 veg lunch
- Trek Leader expertise and Basic First Aid
What is NOT included in the tour
- Transportation till base village (without transport option)
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
Things to Carry
- 2/3 Liters of water
- Proper face mask or shield
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on the trek
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 litres
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Good Torch must with an extra battery
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet
- Double pack your valuables/phones in plastic bags
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet
Covid Safety Guidelines
- Before planning for any adventure activity, please improve your minimum physical fitness. Most of us have been at home for a lockdown period.
- Please convey your real medical conditions to Treks and Trails India while enrolling for the event.
- Kindly wear three-layered masks, N95. Carry an extra disposable mask with you. Please ensure all participants, leaders, staff, and general persons wear masks before interacting with them.
- Carry with your hand wash, sanitizer bottle, and clean your hands before touching food and objects.
- Cover-up wear full sleeves shirts and full pants, hiking shoes, caps, and face bandana over your mask. Covering up will help reduce exposure to the Covid19 virus.
- Bring your food and water with necessary cutlery like utility mug, fork, and spoon. Your mug can be used for cooking, eating, and drinking water. Carry your reusable water bottles; please don’t share with others.
- Cooperate for temperature checks, questions reading any symptoms, and oxygen level checks; these are done to help you limit the spread of the virus. All these checks will be conducted multiple times during the activities.
- Kindly do not register for the event or travel if you have come in contact with someone who has Covid19 in the last 14 days.
- If you have any symptoms like fever, dry cough, weakness, body aches, etc., at the time of screening.
- You won't be able to participate in the event. You will have to be evacuated on the medical condition and should report to the nearest healthcare center.
- Maintain a distance of six feet or more while sleeping at night. Incase distance is not possible, try sleeping in a criss-cross manner to avoid face proximity.
- Please bring your garbage back to the city and dispose of it in your bin.
- Consuming any alcohol, cigarettes, pan masala, tobacco, drugs should be avoided; they induce a lot of spitting, urinating, and passive smoke, which can be harmful for the general population.
- Avoid touching new surfaces and touching your mask and face continuously.
- If your adventure destination is overcrowded, be prepared to change your location or wait for the crowd to reduce.
- If any participant, trek leader test positive after returning from the event within 14 days of the Activity. They should maintain transparency and inform Treks and Trails India. It will help all others isolate themselves and get tested. Participants and Treks and Trails will cooperate to help manage the situation.
- Carry your own personal gear.
- Keep the conversation with unknown people to a minimum and maintain a distance of more than 6 feet while talking.
- Avoid speaking with the general population and maintain distance to keep yourself safe in these difficult times.
- Participant need to install the Arogya Setu app
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
Frequently Asked Questions
What a chance to witness a 1200 feet waterfall?
The Aadrai Jungle Trek is the ultimate outdoor experience and for the experienced trekker. This trek will take you through some of the most beautiful parts of nature in Maharashtra, including untouched forests and valleys. You'll be able to explore caves, streams, waterfall, and mountains, all while enjoying an incredible view from above.
Take this opportunity to escape your everyday life and enjoy a day in nature with Aadrai Jungle Trek! It's perfect for those looking for something different or trying out their hiking skills. There's no better way to spend your day than exploring the beauty that surrounds us every single day!
Please chat with us if you're ready to book your reservation today!
Aadrai jungle Trail
Mtdc Thitabi Forest Resort Rd, Thitabi Tarf Vaishakhare, Maharashtra 421401, IndiaGET DIRECTIONS