Trip To The Summer Capital of India - Shimla
SUMMERS IN SHIMLA – (2NIGHTS/3DAYS)
The perfect place to raise the curtains to new beginnings
With a tremendously exotic feel, pleasant climate throughout the year, a plethora of recreational activities, and the delightful view of the snow-clad Himalayas; Shimla is undoubtedly one of the most preferred honeymoon destinations in Himachal.
Our resort is inspired by the British architecture and is sprinkled with that simple Indianness people expect from the place they will be staying at – a perfect balance of luxury and comfort. The resort is as close to the colonial charm and glamour as possible.
While in Shimla, you can visit places like Mall Road, Ridge, and Jhakoo Temple. You can also go for treks if you are trying to add a little adventure to your trip.
- Check-in at the resort at 12.
- Go to your room and relax after your long trip.
- Dinner – Our menus will exceed your exacting demands and requirements without a fail. You can expect an abundance of freshly collected ingredients and that homely taste in your dishes.
- Your mind will turn to outdoor pursuits; and Shimla will oblige – go for nature walk as soon as you wake up in the morning and experience the chilly weather of the place.
- Breakfast – A breakfast buffet including fresh salads; fruits; etc. will be available when you come back from your satisfying nature walk.
- After relaxing for some time; you can book a cab and visit Shimla – places like Christ Church; Kufri; and Chail can be visited if you are planning to spend the whole day travelling.
- Dinner – You will enjoy freshly prepared dishes in a well-lit dining area; an airy conservatory. The dishes are prepared by the in-house chefs who have been working at the resort for years.
You would be provided
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Buffet Breakfast and Dinner
- 2 Nights and 3 Days stay in Deluxe Room
- AC Volvo from Delhi - Shimla - Delhi
- Pick and Drop from Bus Station
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Recreational activities (Cricket; Badminton; Nature Walk; Board games; Trekking)
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/extra meals ordered.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Package Inclusion”.
- Any kind of transportation unless it is included in the head “Package Inclusion”
Inter State Bus Terminal, Mori Gate, New Delhi, Delhi 110006