Triund Trek – Delhi to Delhi
Triund is situated between Dhauladhar range and Kangra Valley. It is easy and popular trek near Macleodganj. While trekking you can enjoy dense pine forest and beautiful view of Kangra Valley.
Triund Trek Details
- Duration: 4 Nights / 5 Days
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Highest Altitude: ~ 7700 feet
- Cost: Rs. 12,600/- (per person)
Triund Trek Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive at Delhi and move towards Mcleodganj
Report at Delhi in the morning as per your schedule flight or Trains. We have to catch 5.30 evening bus to Mcleodganj.
Day 2: Mcleodganj and local sightseeing
Arrive at Mcleodganj by 9.30 AM and check-in at hostel. Head for local sightseeing and witness the beauty unfold right in front of your eyes. Vist Bhagsu Waterfalls, Dalai Lama Monastery, Gallu devi temple, etc. Overnight stay at Macleodganj.
Meals: Lunch and Dinner
Day 3: Trek to Triund
Start your day with breakfast and post breakfast, start a 6-7 hr trek to Triund through dense pine forest. Stay in camps for the night.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and dinner
Day 4: Mcleodganj
Post breakfast around 9 AM, start descend to Mcleodganj. You’ll reach Macleodganj by afternoon. In the evening catch bus for Delhi.
Day 5: Departure
We will reach early in morning at Delhi and head straight toward airport. Board our flight and we are back home.
- Delhi – Macleodganj – Delhi transport
- 2 nights accommodation as per itinerary on sharing basis
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners (All veg)
- Camping equipments, guide fees (for a group of 4+) and forest permit charges included
- First aid & emergency assistance would be provided, if needed
- Bonfire, local sightseeing
- Meals while travelling
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- Local transfers (Sightseeing) aren’t included in the package price
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses (Camera charges, etc.)
- Personal porter charge (at INR 1200/- per day) isn’t included in the package price
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
Things to carry
- Valid ID Proofs
- Sufficient cash as it is difficult to find ATMs in the mountains
- Waterproof trekking shoes & jacket
- Torch with extra batteries
- Warm clothes
- Camera with extra batteries
- Lighter & Trekking stick
- If cancellation done prior to 45 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 30 days of outing 50% will be refunded
- If done prior to 15 days of outing 30% will be refunded
- After that no refund will be provided
- No show No Refund
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation
- If Trek get cancelled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only
Please note - All treks/departures would be conducted as per schedule. However, due to unavoidable climatic conditions, there might be alterations in the scheduled departures. The same would be informed prior.
Dhauladhar Range , McLeodganj