Under the Tree - Yoga and Mindfulness Retreat in Kasol - With Sakina Bharmal
'Under the Tree- Yoga and Mindfulness Retreats' is an initiative created to turn your attention to one thing- YOU. This is a space where you escape from your daily life, relax, rejuvenate and rediscover yourself. It is an experience created among nature, trees, leaves or sand and the sea. Offering yoga classes, activities and nature walks, we hand-pick this retreat with the highest respect to mother earth and it's beings.
About the company Urban Zen and Under the Tree Yoga and Mindfulness Retreats
Urban Zen's mission is to change the way individuals and leaders work globally. It aims at reducing burnout and stress at workplace by using holistic techniques like yoga, mindfulness, design thinking and other experiential sciences that impact the individual at a personal, team and organisational level with its three pronged set of offerings that are as simple as the first three letters of the alphabet, A-Adapt, B-Build and C- Cascade. When we make an impact on individuals, they empower themselves to build their leadership capabilities, creativity, productivity, decision -making and improve their lives dramatically.
About the Instructor
Sakina is a corporate trainer, executive coach, yoga and mindfulness practitioner. She is also the co-founder of the organization, Urban Zen that focuses on delivering experiential programs that help build the individual, teams and therefore the organization. She completed her masters in Human Resources and studied Hatha Yoga at Sivananda Yoga Vedanta International Centre. She has worked with large organizations and conducted life and experiential retreats for individuals and corporates around the globe. She currently lives in Mumbai with her family which includes her cat, Yuri. She believes that nature holds the secret to enliven our spirit and find many outlets to teach in the outdoors and indoors. Join Sakina for this fun and reflective yoga retreat, learn and make friends with like-minded individuals in the midst of the hills of Kasol.
- 2 Yoga Asana Classes
- Mindful Hike
- Workshop and Lectures
- Lunch, Tea and Snacks
- Meditation Session
- Evening Bonfire and entertainment
- Workshop Material
- You also have the option to book your stay at the Hosteller, Kasol at a compelling price along with the retreat.
What will you leave with?
- Understanding 'Who you are?'
- Reframe your life story and design the life that you love
- Learn yoga asana's and yoga-philosophy among nature
- Adapt mindfulness techniques that you can implement
- Learn how to reflect and relax through meditation
- Celebrate life through dance, music and creative expression
- Date: 24th May 2019
- Venue: The Hosteller, Near Kasol Temple, Old Kasol, Kasol, Himachal Pradesh 175105
- Time: 9 am to 7:30 pm
- Rs. 2000/- for the Yoga and Mindfulness Retreat
- Rs. 2500/- to pay for the Yoga and Mindfulness Retreat PLUS Accommodation at the Hosteller
The Hosteller Kasol
The Hosteller, Near Kasol Temple, Old Kasol, Kasol, Himachal Pradesh 175105