Uttari Betta Trek | Plan The Unplanned
Uttari Betta is one of the most popular trekking trails in Karnataka and that is not without a reason. This five kilometre trek offers all the adventurers stunning views that will be imprinted onto their minds and will be very hard to forget for the rest of their lives. Along with historic views such as those of the fort walls and the intricate stone steps, the trek also has a temple of Shankareswar right at the top. It also takes you right into the middle of nature with the help of caves, jungles and huge boulders that will make you marvel at the immensity of life. It makes sure that the trekkers feel at one with the abundant wildlife and vegetation that its path has to offer. So if you want to completely belong to nature, come along on this trek and get to be a part of something bigger than all of us.
- Leave from Bangalore at 6:00 AM
- Reach The Base
- Start the trek
- Lunch at the Shankareshwar Temple
- Explore The Fort and Involve in Some challenges
- Descend to Base and Reach Bangalore by 21:00 Hrs (approx)
- Transportation to and fro from Bangalore
- Sharing Basis Accommodation in Homestay
- Food - 2 Breakfast 1 Lunch 1 Dinner
- Experience that you gain
- Any kind of insurance
- Personal Expense:( snacks, mineral water etc)
- Anything that's not included in the inclusions above.
100% refund will be provided. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
If you cancel trek/plan before 3-6 days:
50 % of the actual amount of the trek. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
48 hours before the trek/plan:
No refund would be provided.
Additional charges would be deducted(based on from where you booked) if you cancel the trek at any given date(along with the scenario described above), as payment gateway/event listing partner charges.
For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends.
We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard earned money.
M.G Road, Bangalore