Vaitarna Secret Lakeside Camping Along with Watersports
Camping Under the Dark Sky!!
About Camping Place:
Away from the fast-paced hustle and bustle of the city, camping near Mumbai is the best escape that one can get from the routine life. Camping around Mumbai can prove to be an exhilarating experience while you will be actually sleeping under the stars and finding your place in the world, as something tells you that this right here is your place.
Camping on the edge of this lake is a truly pleasurable pursuit that will land you right in the lap of stunning scenery and relaxing environs. Recline and rejuvenate under a star-studded sky on this exciting activity!
Water-sports & Activity :
- Lake Boating by Raft.
- Lake Kayaking.
- Lake Tubing.
- Lake Swimming with Life jacket (Body Surfing).
- Gun shooting.
- Night Trek
- Please DO NOT miss the 12:33 pm Kasara Fast from CST station. Feel free to board this train from any other station.
- Mumbai CST 12:33 pm CST-Kasara train as per the timings mention
- Byculla 12:40 pm
- Dadar 12:46 pm
- Kurla 12:53 pm
- Ghatkopar 12:57 pm
- Mulund 01:09 pm
- Thane 01:15 pm
- Dombivali 01:28 pm
- Kalyan 01:37 pm
- Kasara 02:47 pm
The people who coming directly meeting location will be shared after the booking
Day 1 - Saturday
- Meeting point: Kasara station Meet team (Saturday 03:00 pm)
- 03:15 pm: will Board towards campsite will make halt on the way to get Refresh.
- 04:30 pm: We reach campsite & have yummy snack free time to explore the view
- 07:00 pm: Enjoy the camp night with your friends & love ones.
- 09:00 pm: Prepare for a night under the sky, have delicious local cuisine of dinner, & let the Arijit Singh in you come out, play a few games, share stories (especially your ride stories), make new friends and enjoy the campfire.
- 11:45 pm: Off to the tents for a sound sleep (For those who are very sleepy :P). Day Ends.
DAY 2 - Sunday
- 07:30 am Wake up call, get refreshed by a hot cup of tea and breakfast
- 08:00 am Move towards Lake and get ready for kayaking boating and swimming those who would like to do. Others can enjoy their morning at Campsite.
- 10:30 am Done with the watersports activities and swimming allotted time will give to change and dry
- 11:00 am Check out from campsite & leave towards Kasara.
- 03:30 pm: Adios! Back to the mundane city life. Until next time!
- Tent stay
- Travelling from Kasara to Kasara
- Evening Snacks
- Water sports activities
- Raft Boating
- Swimming with life jackets.
- Games and activities
- Jungle trail
- EXTRA MEALS COLD DRINKS.
- WATER BOTTLES
- ANYTHING NOT MENTIONED ABOVE IN INCLUSION.
Things to carry:
- Identity Proof (must)
- Good shoes, extra pair of socks.
- Torch with an extra battery (Must)
- A bottle of water (at least 2 Liter)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits, etc.
- Sleeping Bags etc.
- Medicine those u require usually.
- Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Sunscreen Sunglasses
Rules and regulations:
No drugs are allowed at the campsite. If you are seen handling, consuming or appear under the influence of any illegal substances we have the right to deny you entry and ask you to leave the premises
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 6 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 5 days. No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation
- Due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. bad weather), the event MAY be called off. In which case, you will receive your entire refund.
- Avoid carrying heavy weight backpack for this trek. Keep everything covered in a plastic bag as there can be chances of raining.
- The food provided would be a simple village food
- This is a budget nature trip. The facilities available at the campsite are minimal.
- The tents are simple but cozy, Under the sheds non-luxury tents. The food will be simple but tasty authentic village food.
- Since the campsite is at an eco-sensitive zone, permanent toilets are not available at the campsite but can be accessed at a walking distance.
- In case of any unexpected change in weather or other unforeseen situations that are beyond our control and due to which camping may not be feasible, the operator will try their best to make alternate stay arrangements in the nearby homestay OR village (subject to availability).
- In case it rains, the campfire will not be possible.
- The itinerary is indicative only. A circumstantial delay can be expected on the day. Please make post-trip plans after adding a buffer accordingly
- Basic Washroom facility (Indian Toilets) available at the Fort, its Trekking, not a leisure trip so one needs to prepare themselves accordingly.
- We won't allow any traveler to reach at the base Village by their own vehicle, as the route is complicated and it creates too much of chaos, we want a smooth and super happening trip.
- You can come till meeting point on your own vehicle and park it there and join our transport from their itself.
- Please go through the complete itinerary, we won't entertain any request of leaving early from the event. Its a group event, not a customized one, so please adhere to the schedule and take back lovely memories
Igatpuri Camping and Watersports - Treks and Trails
Sayde, Igatpuri, Maharashtra 401604GET DIRECTIONS