Valentine's Retreat & Trek to Kedarkantha Peak | TrekNomads
Whisk away your beloved on a romantic retreat to the mountains. Celebrate the day of love in the Queen of Hills - Mussoorie after completing a snow trek to Kedarkantha peak.
Apt for any couple who's willing to take on a good-spirited adventure, this trek and retreat is all about celebrating romance amidst nature. With snowfall in the hills, camping & waking up to views of snow-capped mountains, spending long evenings strolling the hill station or staying in a luxurious hotel in Mussoorie, this package spells out LOVE, THRILL & ADVENTURE.
About the Kedarkantha Trek:
The minute you think of snow trekking in India, one of the most gorgeous treks that come to mind is the Kedarkantha summit trek. This trek is all about introducing you to a winter wonderland unlike any other. This trek is all about exploring the fun side of trekking and is a perfect fit for anyone who's trying their hand at Himalayan trekking for the first time. This trek is easy and comfortable for a novice summiter and gives you every Nomad an opportunity to summit a snow-laden peak in Uttarakhand.
Highlights of The Trek:
– 3 nights stay at a 4-star hotel in Mussoorie
– 2 nights stay at a resort in Sankri
– 3 nights camping stay along the trail of Kedarkantha
– The majestic view of Swargarohini, Kinner Kailash, Yamunotri, Gangotri, and other Himalayan ranges is a divine pleasure. Kedarkantha gives a 360-degree view of Himalayan ranges.
Trek Gradient: Easy-Moderate
Trek Distance: 25+ Km
Assembling Point: Mussoorie
Travel Distance: 200+ Km
– Day 1: Arrive at Mussoorie
– Day 2: Travel from Mussoorie to Sankri
– Day 3: Trek to Juda ka Talab from Sankri
– Day 4: Trek to Kedarkantha Base Camp from Juda ka Talab
– Day 5: Trek to Kedarkantha Peak from then back to Kedarkantha Base Camp
– Day 6: Trek to Sankri from Kedarkantha Base Camp
– Day 7: Travel from Sankri to Mussoorie
– Day 8: Sightseeing at Mussoorie
– Day 9: Travel back to home.
– Transportation to & fro from Mussoorie to Sankri
– 3 nights 4-star hotel stay at Mussoorie
– 2 nights resort stay at Sankri
– 3 nights tented accommodation during the trek
– Trek equipment: Sleeping bags, Mattresses, Utensils, Ropes
– Tents: Trekkers tent (twin/triple sharing), Kitchen & Dining tent, Toilet tent
– Entry Permit Fee, Guide Fee & Driver Bata
– Standard vegetarian food for breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner
– 1 Mountaineering qualified & professional trek Leader
– Local Guide (Number of guides depending on the group size)
– 1 High Altitude chef & support staff
– Porters for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/groceries)
– Basic First aid Kit
– The facility of keeping extra luggage at Leh when leaving for the trek
– Personal accident insurance
– 40% discount on Fast&Up products
– Personalized Dri-Fit T-shirt
– TrekNomads goodies
– The cost to reach Mussoorie and back
– Airport Pick up and Drop Off
– Personal trekking gear
– Tips for guide, chef, porter, etc
– Local sightseeing and entrance fee, camera fee, etc
– Any other expenses incurred apart from inclusions
- Any other tickets like cable chair, cable car, etc.
– All personal expenses, emergency expenses like extra day stay or vehicle charges due to delays, landslides, evacuation.