WanderOn Bir - Kasol - Rudranag Trip
Bir Billing is one of the top destinations in the world for Paragliding. The two villages of Bir & Billing are located in the Kangra District of Himachal Pradesh. Bir (Landing site) is 14 Kms (By Road) down south from Billing (Take off Site). The hamlet hosted India’s first-ever Paragliding World Cup in 2015 and has been blooming on the tourism map ever since. Experienced paragliders fly as far as Dharamshala, Mandi, and Manali from here.
Situated in the lap of the mighty Himalayas, Kasol is a little hamlet in Parvati Valley, Himachal Pradesh. It’s around 32 Km from Bhuntar. This beautiful village is surrounded by alpine and coniferous forests and the Parvati river flows with all its might, right through the heart of Kasol. It’s a small village but almost overrun with reggae bars, bakeries and cheap guesthouses catering to a large backpacker crowd. It’s also a summertime venue for trance parties transplanted from beach destinations like Goa.
Bir Billing Kasol Rudranag Detailed Itinerary
Day 1: Bir-Billing Trek | Camping
- Depart from Delhi at 6:30 pm on Day 0
- Reach Bir by morning.
- After breakfast and freshen up, head out for the sightseeing. Visit Monasteries around the village and engage with the monks.
- After lunch start the trek to Billing. Enjoy the Panoramic views of the sunset.
- Check-In to the camps followed by bonfire and dinner.
Day 2: Paragliding | Kasol
- Wake up to a beautiful morning and set yourself up for the fly of your life.
- After breakfast, meet your pilots at the Take Off point and experience the High Fly from Billing to Bir.
- After lunch and some shopping, start the scenic drive to Kasol.
- Check-in to the hotel followed by bonfire and dinner.
Day 3: Chalal Village Trek | Kasol Cafe hopping
- Soak in the peace & beauty of Parvati Valley.
- You can explore the Kasol market, and try different cuisines at the local Hippie Cafe’s, or just relax by the gushing Parvati River.
- In the evening, go for a hike to Chalal village and capture some beautiful views of Parvati Valley.
- Chill at the cafe’s in Kasol and return to the Hotel for an early night.
Day 4: Rudranag Trek
- Wake up early morning and after having breakfast, head for Rudranag(Mid Point of Kheerganga Trip).
- Trek will start from a village called Barsheni (22 km from Kasol) and you will be transferred to Barsheni in private vehicles.
- The Trek Trail of Rudranag is 6kms with a moderate difficulty level.
- Enjoy your walk in the heart of the beautiful Parvati valley with a stunning view of snowcapped mountains all around.
- Reach Rudranag by evening.
- Have your dinner at bonfire under the sky studded with stars and snowcapped mountains all around.
- Sleep overnight in the camps and have an experience of a lifetime.
Day 5: Departure
- Start trekking down to reach to Kasol.
- On the way, visit the Manikaran Gurudwara.
- By evening, depart back to Delhi with some amazing memories of the trip. Reach Delhi the next morning.
- Entire travel as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation for 1 night at Billing camps, 2 nights at Kasol Hotel, 1 night in camps at Rudranag (triple sharing)
- Breakfast on Day 2 till Day 5, Dinner on Day 1, Day 2 and Day 4.
- Paragliding at Bir Billing.
- Experienced trip captain throughout the trip.
- Driver night charge, toll tax, and parking charges.
- GST (5%) is applicable extra.
- Any other Food and Beverage charge that is not included in the package.
- Charges for Video/photos while paragliding or tips to glider, guide, helper, cook or, staff member or any monument/viewpoint entry fee.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the inclusion column.
Vidhan Sabha Metro Station
Vidhansabha Metro station Mudrika Marg, khyber pass, civil lines