WanderOn Coorg Weekend Trip
Nestled amid evergreen hills that line the southernmost edge of Karnataka is the luscious Kodagu (Coorg) region, gifted with emerald landscapes and hectares of plantations. A major centre for coffee and spice production, this rural expanse is also home to the Kodava people, who are divided into 1000 clans. The uneven terrain and cool climate make it a fantastic area for trekking, birdwatching or lazily ambling down little-trodden paths winding around carpeted hills. All in all, Kodagu is rejuvenation guaranteed. Kodagu was a state in its own right until 1956, when it merged with Karnataka.
Coorg Weekend Trip Detailed Itinerary
Day 1: Check-in to Campsite - Trek To Tadiandamol Peak
● Start from Bangalore by 9:00 p.m.
● Drive through the breath-taking highway of Southern India.
● We reach Coorg early morning and Check-in to the Campsite.
● After having breakfast, head to the trek starting point at Kakkabe village and begin the trek to reach the Tadiandamol Peak.
● After reaching to Tadiandamol Peak, we will enjoy our lunch with a 360° view.
● Return to campsite, Enjoy dinner over with a bonfire.
Day 2: Private Waterfall - Namdroling Monastery - Depart For Bangalore
● Wake up to a relaxing morning in the lap of nature.
● Indulge in some fun activities at the campsite.
● After breakfast head out to visit a private waterfall, then we will head to Namdroling Monastery, one of the largest centers of Buddhism.
● After lunch, board the bus and head back to Bangalore with some amazing trip memories.
● Reach Bangalore by late night.
● Complete transfers from Bangalore in coach vehicle.
● A total of 4 meals (2 BREAKFAST + 1 Lunch (Packed Lunch) + 1 dinner)
● Guided trek to Tadaindamol Peak
● Accommodation in camps on triple sharing basis. For couples, double sharing can be arranged on special request.
● Team captain from WanderOn’s team throughout the journey.
● Driver charges and taxes.
● GST(5%) is applicable extra.
● Any item is other than mentioned in the itinerary.
● Meals other than mentioned itinerary
● Item of personal nature like liquor or shopping.
● Cost arises due to unseen circumstances like weather condition, road closed or Medical emergencies.
● Sightseeing and activities fees (if any).
New UDUPI GRAND
Teacher's Colony, Santhosapuram, Sector 6, HSR Layout 5th Sector, Arisinakunte, Karnataka 560034GET DIRECTIONS