WanderOn Gokarna Weekend Trip
Are you someone who loves the mountains as much as you love beaches? Or do you find the Himalayas just too cold to handle while trekking? Fret not! Here is the ultimate destination where you can climb a hill and dive into the sea. Gokarna, a paradise in itself, provides you a chance to experience the best of both worlds. A small beach town, in Karnataka, on the coast of the Arabian sea; Gokarna gets the attention of those who love wilderness surrounding. With more tourists and backpackers flocking there every year, Gokarna paints some of the best sunsets in India. Roads? What roads? We HIKE from one beach to another, cutting across beautiful forests densely covered with coconut trees. Hiking through rocky and forest trails, Gokarna is one of the best places to start trekking. Not only famous for its beaches and trails, but Gokarna is also an important pilgrim and historical site. The experience of this town is completely different and incomparable.
Gokarna Weekend Trip Detailed Itinerary
Day 1: Gokarna Beach Hopping
● Start from Bangalore by 08:00 p.m.
● Drive through the breath-taking highway of Southern India.
● Pit stop for dinner at any decent roadside hotel.
● Reach Gokarna by morning.
● After having breakfast, we rush out for Beach hopping starting from Belakan Beach.
● Trek from Paradise to Half Moon Beach, Packed Lunch at Beach Side.
● Head to OM beach and enjoy a beautiful sunset.
● Return to Hotel, Have dinner. Before dozing off, blend along on the bonfire!
Day 2: Vibhuti Waterfall - Mirjan Fort - Depart For Bangalore
● Wake up to a beautiful sunrise, Have your breakfast.
● Check out from the Resort, Head to visit Vibhuti Falls.
● After having lunch, leave for Mirijan Fort.
● Witness a beautiful sunset at Mirijan fort and then head back to Bangalore
● Reach back Bangalore early morning.
● Complete transfers from Bangalore in A/c Sit in coach vehicle.
● 3 meals: 2 Breakfast (Day 1 & Day 2) and 1 Packed Lunch on Day 1 (During trek)
● Accommodation on triple sharing basis. Males will be accommodated with males and females will be accommodated with females although a friend group can be accommodated together.
● For couples, double sharing can be arranged. You can share your requirement on a call with us.
● All toll and driver night charges.
● Team Captain throughout the trip.
● GST(5%) is applicable extra.
● Meals other than mentioned in the itinerary.
● Any item of personal nature like shopping.
● Cost arises due to uncontrollable circumstances like bad weather conditions, landslides, or some public protest.
● Water sports or any activity other than mentioned in the Itinerary.
● Things other than mentioned in inclusions.
New UDUPI GRAND
Teacher's Colony, Santhosapuram, Sector 6, HSR Layout 5th Sector, Arisinakunte, Karnataka 560034GET DIRECTIONS