WanderOn Hampi Weekend Trip
Hampi – a place as unique as its name, is a bag full of rich Indian history. Temples, significant architectural structures, lakes, and rivers; you name it and Hampi has it. A region known for its rocks and ruins; Hampi was the capital of the very famous Vijaynagara empire of south India. A brown landscape with rusty terrain- Hampi is the perfect weekend getaway from Bangalore. It is a town known for its temples, a flea market full of hippie styled products and its sunsets! A UNESCO heritage site, Hampi was known for the diamonds that were sold on its streets. A million boulders, lush palms, and the Tungabhadra river add different layers to its undulating beauty. A story at every corner, Hampi is a historical site with present-day features that add a cherry on top of the cake. So, for all the history lovers out there: how long are you going to wait to tick Hampi off your bucket list? With the Wander on Hampi travel package, you can explore the Hampi tourist places with our 2-day itinerary.
Hampi Weekend Trip Detailed Itinerary
Day 1: Hampi Exploration - UNESCO World Heritage Site Visit
● Start from Bangalore by 08:00 p.m.
● Drive through the breath-taking highway of Southern India.
● Pit stop for dinner at a decent restaurant/hotel on the way.
● Reach Hampi by morning.
● After having breakfast, we rush out for a coracle boat ride on the waters of River Tungabhadra.
● Lunch stop at a local cafe and head out to the island side Hampi to witness a beautiful sunset.
● Return to campsite, enjoy dinner over with a bonfire.
Day 2: Hampi Heritage Walk - Virupaksha Temple - Depart for Bangalore
● Wake up to a beautiful sunrise, Have your breakfast and get ready for the Heritage Walk.
● First, we will visit Virupaksha Temple, an architecturally renowned temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.
● After having lunch at a local cafe, we will head to Hampi Baazar followed by Vijay Vitthal Temple.
● To end the chapter of Hampi, we will visit Lotus Mahal and post that will board our vehicle back to Bangalore.
● Reach back Bangalore early morning.
Other Information :
● Entire travel as per the itinerary by Tempo Traveller/Mini Bus
● Stay at a campsite in Hampi.
● Bouldering activity under the guidance of a professional.
● A total of 3 meals— 2 breakfast + 1 dinner
● Trip captain throughout the trip
● Entry tickets for Heritage sites are included
● Local transportation i.e. mopeds within Hampi on Day 1.
● GST (5%) is applicable extra.
● Meals other than mentioned in the itinerary.
● Any item of personal nature like shopping.
● Cost arises due to uncontrollable circumstances like bad weather conditions, landslides, or some public protest.
● Water sports or any activity other than mentioned in the Itinerary.
● Things other than mentioned in inclusions.
New UDUPI GRAND
Teacher's Colony, Santhosapuram, Sector 6, HSR Layout 5th Sector, Arisinakunte, Karnataka 560034GET DIRECTIONS