WanderOn Wayanad Weekend Trip
Lush green heaven nestled in the western ghats, Wayanad is a pristine destination that defines the mystical mountains of South India. The paradise of Wayanad is nothing like you’ve seen before. From diverse wildlife to thick evergreen forest covering the region; Wayanad speaks for the glory of one of South India’s ultimate secrets. With a hint of modernity, Wayanad is situated at the perfect spot making it accessible from cities like Bangalore and Kozhikode. With hills in the background, the place is blessed with some of the most gleaming river islands and a dam that is the perfect location for sunsets. Like a movie set, Wayanad’s roads take you through the curves and edges of an adventure that does not exist elsewhere. Chirping birds and the rain forest setting, jeep rides and hikes to waterfalls, beautiful evening and mesmerizing views; Wayanad will not disappoint you a bit! So, what are you waiting for!? Join us on our adventure to Wayanad as we take you across south India’s ultimate heaven.
Wayanad Weekend Trip Detailed Itinerary
Day 1: Jeep Rides From Meppadi City - Hiking To Secret Waterfalls
● Start from Bangalore by 10:00 p.m.
● Drive through the breath-taking highway of Southern India.
● We reach Wayanad early morning and freshen-up at a guesthouse.
● Post breakfast we start our day with the forest jeep ride to our campsite at a secret location with a private waterfall.
● After settling in the camps, we take a short break and post lunch we start hiking towards the waterfall.
● Return to campsite, enjoy dinner over with a bonfire.
Day 2: Kozhikode Beach Sightseeing
● We wake up to a beautiful morning in the laps of nature & do a small hike towards the sunrise point.
● Post sunrise, we head back to the campsite for breakfast.
● Post breakfast, we will depart for Kozhikode for an amazing beach sunset.
● After having dinner, we will start our journey back to Bangalore.
● Reach back Bangalore by 5.00 AM.
● Complete transfers from Bangalore in coach vehicle.
● Off ride Jeep ride to Campsite
● A total of 4 meals (2 Breakfast + 1 Lunch (at campsite) + 1 dinner)
● Guided trek to the waterfall
● Freshen-up charges at the guesthouse
● Accommodation in camps on triple sharing basis. For couples, double sharing can be arranged on special request.
● Team captain from WanderOn’s team throughout the journey.
● Driver charges and taxes.
● GST(5%) is applicable extra.
● Any item, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
● Meals other than mentioned itinerary
● Item of personal nature like liquor or shopping.
● Cost arises due to unseen circumstances like weather condition, road closed or Medical emergencies.
● Sightseeing and activities fees (if any)
New UDUPI GRAND
Teacher's Colony, Santhosapuram, Sector 6, HSR Layout 5th Sector, Arisinakunte, Karnataka 560034GET DIRECTIONS