Water Sports In Diwar Island by Sea Water Sports
Water Sports In Diwar Island
Batch Timing- 10.30 am to 1.30 pm OR 02.30 pm to 5.30 pm
Departure Location- Narvekar Boat Jetty: Goa Before Deltin Palms Hotel, Near Aman Chicken Centre, Britona Panjim, Goa, Goa 403521, India
Google Map Link of the Venue- https://goo.gl/maps/SUwKv7tBpuozRHCr7
Visitors are attracted towards Goa for its charming beaches. Tourists plunge into water sports like bumper ride, banana ride, jet ski, parasailing, speed boat ride. Being the most popular water activities can be enjoyed at several beaches of Goa. Diwar is the best beach for experiencing water sports in Goa. Tourists in Goa love experiencing adventure water sports through rising and falling in the waves.
- Bumper Ride
- Banana Ride
- Leisure boat ride
- Crab catching
- Pick & drop to the island through yacht/pontoon (as per no. of pax)
- Dj music
- Welcome drinks (1 Beer/Soft drink) & 1 water bottle
- Dry snacks & biryani
- Any Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned above is not included
- Booking should be done before 24 hours prior
- Non Swimmers are welcomed
- 100% Safe & Risk-Free Activity
· This activity is not recommended for one who is planning for a baby or pregnant
1. What type of watersports do you provide?
Ans: Parasailing, banana ride, bumper ride, speed boat ride, and parasailing.
2. Do I need to know Swimming?
Ans: No, non-swimmers can also try water sports in diwar
3. What should I wear?
Ans: You can wear shorts, flip-flops, t shirt. If you don’t want to get wet, you can wear swimwear.
The Crown Hotel, Panjim - Goa
Bairo Alto Dos Pilotos, Jose Falcao Road, Panjim, Goa 403001