Winter Special Night Trek to Garbett Plateau
Winter Special Night Trek to Garbett Plateau.
Trek Details :
Base Village: Diksal
Height: 2,625 ft
Grade: Easy to Moderate
Best Time to Visit: Nov to May
Type : Night Trek
Why Garbett should be your next trekking destination this Winter?
Garbett Plateau is one of the most beautiful treks in Matheran. It offers a 360-degree panoramic view of the entire Matheran range. This lovely spot was discovered in 1850 by Hugh Poyntz Malet, the collector of Thane district. Garbett point is located on the South-west side of Matheran with a grand view of the plateau.
Detailed Itinerary :
Pick Up Points:
- 21:58 hrs. Catch the Khopoli Fast local leaving from CST at 21:58 hrs. from your respective stations
- 23:50 hrs. Meet LiveB4YouDie team at Bhivpuri Road station, we will start our trek after a brief introduction
- 00:15 hrs. Start the trek
- 04:30 hrs. Reach Garbett Plateau, take some rest to explore the area
- 05:30 hrs. Move towards Garbett Point, get a panoramic view of Matheran. Witness a beautiful sunrise
- 06:30 hrs. Start towards Dasturi Naka after clicking a mandatory group pic :P
- 07:30 hrs. Reach Dasturi Naka and leave for Neral in our transfer vehicle.
- 08:00 hrs. Arrive at Neral. Have breakfast& tea. This brings us to the end of the trip, or rather just the beginning.
- 21:58 hrs. CSTM
- 22:11 hrs. Dadar
- 22:19 hrs. Kurla
- 22:23 hrs. Ghatkopar
- 22:39 hrs. Thane
- 22:51 hrs. Dombivali
- 23:02 hrs. Kalyan
- 23:43 hrs. Bhivpuri Road
-Transport from Matheran to Bhivpuri station (private vehicles)
-Trek guide charges
-First Aid assistance
- Mineral Water/Cold Drinks
- Anything that is not mentioned in the "Included" list.
Think To be carried:
- Identity Proof (Must)
- A bottle of water (2 Liters)
- Some ready to eat food - Plum cakes, Biscuits, etc.
- ORS, Glucose, Electron, Personal Care Medicine those which u require usually.
- A good Trekking Shoes, Extra pair of Socks.
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has one's hands-free while trekking.
- Camera (Optional)
- Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other Ornaments.
- Cancellations made 5 days in advance of the event date will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours to the event will receive no refund.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leaders decisions will be final and binding.
- Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
- Team reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
- There is no freshen up / washroom facility at the top. There is the only toilet at the base
- Avoid carrying heavy weight for the trek.
- Also you can carry floaters but use it before and after the trek. Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles.
- Hiking / Trekking / Rock climbing is an adventurous activity and accidents can happen in spite of taking utmost caution and care.
- The "LiveB4YouDie" will not be responsible for injury/accident/death to the participants.
- Participants with any medical issues /history are not allowed to opt for this event. If he/she does so that it is done at the participant's risk. The management won't be responsible for any incident.
Sondewadi, Maharashtra 410101GET DIRECTIONS