WoofCamp: Mutt Hutt at BandCamp
Come wag your tail & wiggle your ears as Mutt Hutt invites you to the first ever Pet camp at BandCamp!
A Sunday dedicated to pets & their hoomans, enjoying music, drinking, playing games, interacting with pet professionals, & camping under the stars, celebrating this amazing Human-Pet bond as Mutt Hutt comes to BandCamp.
There will also be bonfires, a sundown barbeque, a village sunset walk, and some great food! The campsite has large grounds and they’ve added hammocks, books, and games to ensure that there is something for everyone.
About Mutt Hutt
This city offers us very few reasons to just hang out with our furry companions. So, while we work towards creating an ideal Hutt for you & your Mutt, we endeavour to make Mumbai a little more pet-friendly, one space at a time.
Introducing newer ways for pet parents to socialize with their dogs, while being socially responsible, is what our team of K9 professionals is all about. And we can't wait to pamper all the doggos joining us at BandCamp to have a howling good time!
About the site:
A stone’s throw away from the city (clock says 60 mins!), BANDCAMP is located off Gorai beach. The layout is such that you can enjoy nature and have your privacy even though it’s a bustling campsite. Expect tents, sleeping bags and camping goodies, unwind in the main area or walk around the fishing village down to the sea anytime.
Since Uttan is a coastal town (home to the Koli community), meals are freshly made by locals.
The BandCamp Vibe
Movie: A Fish called Wanda
For your pet
Things to carry
A shawl or a jacket to keep you warm (full sleeves to ward away the mosquitoes!
A bed sheet if required
Any munchies or snacks you might want to nibble on
A camper attitude
Your pet's food, incase of dietary preferences
Towel for your pet during water activities
How to get there
You can drive down to the campsite and put the location as: U-Tan Sea Resort.
A cab from anywhere in Mumbai will typically cost you ₹ 400-1000 and will get you right to the campsite. Best options: Uber, Ola, Meru. Drop Location: U-Tan Sea Resort.
Take a train to Bhayander, get out on the west side and then a rickshaw (₹ 180) to U-Tan Sea Resort, Chowk, Uttan. Or stake a sharing rickshaw to Uttan Market (₹ 25 per seat) and then another rickshaw to U-Tan Sea Resort (₹ 10 per seat). The campsite is right behind the resort. You can take the Bus No. 1, which will be your cheapest option.
From Borivali, take a ferry from Gorai Creek which will get you to Gorai Village. Hire a rickshaw directly to the resort or take a bus to Uttan and thereafter, Bus No. 1 to the resort.
2 - 4 days prior - 50% of the ticket price to be refunded
Less than 2 days prior - NIL
Please write a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
• Dogs must stay on a leash at all times during their visit.
• Dogs that are in heat or sick are not allowed.
• Dogs attending must be vaccinated & free of internal & external parasites (fleas/ticks & intestinal/tape worms).
• Dogs will not be allowed to cause nuisance (biting/injuring, excessive barking, damaging of private property) & the respective Pet Parents will be liable for their actions.
• Pet Parents are required to pick up after their Dogs & dispose of the poop in a suitable, sanitary manner.
• Pet Parents are solely liable for the safety & security of their Dogs. The ‘Mutt Hutt’ Team & ‘BandCamp’ Team are not liable for any injury/mishap to humans &/or dogs.
• Rights of admission are reserved by the ‘Mutt Hutt’ Team & ‘BandCamp’ Team.
• Any Person bringing a dog(s) into ‘Mutt Hutt’- Unleashed & ‘BandCamp’ event, assumes the legal responsibility, jointly & severally, with the owner of the dog(s), for any damage, disease, disappearance, theft, or injury to person(s), other dog(s), or property, or otherwise caused by the dog, other dog(s) or person(s).
• All persons using this space, by entering it, agree to indemnify the ‘Mutt Hutt’ team & ‘BandCamp’ team & do not hold the ‘Mutt Hutt’ team & ‘BandCamp’ team liable of any harm resulting from the use of this space/service.
• Any photos taken by The Mutt Hutt Team or BandCamp Team Representatives may be used in future for promotion of the event.
For any pet specific queries please contact: +91- 9930122310 / +91- 9820029579 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BandCamp, White Collar Hippie Camping Ground
Dongri, Uttan, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra 401106