Young Chefs: Children’s Day Workshop by Vajor
Imagine if you could get your kids to not just eat but make dinner too! Vajor Experiences is hosting a Children’s Day special workshop for our little aspiring chefs to learn more about cooking and the science of it and for other kids to explore a new hobby. The workshop is open to kids from age 8 to 14 & centres around teaching our little gems some cooking tips but more than that build confidence & instill a positive spirit of teamwork.
The workshop, led by cordon bleu Ruchira Hoon, cover three activities under the umbrella of one workshop. The workshop will flow like this:
- Cupcake Piping and Decoration
- Pizza Masterclass
- Mystery box challenge: Salad Making
Please note that no parents are allowed at the venue. You’re requested to drop off your kids for the workshop & let them explore the fun with other kids.
Key Takeaways (For Kids):
- Learn more about what goes down in the kitchen
- Learn about the science & maths involved in cooking
- Build a positive sense of confidence & teamwork
- Explore three fun cooking activities under the umbrella of one workshop
- Take back home a useful hobby
Lajpat Nagar Metro Station, A-20, First Floor, Lajpat Nagar-II, (Near, Block A, Lajpat Nagar II, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110024