YourStory | TECHSPARKS 2019
In its decade long journey, TechSparks has become India's biggest and most important technology, innovation and entrepreneurship summit. TechSparks 2019 will bring together entrepreneurs, policymakers, investors, corporates and startup enthusiasts from all over the country, to explore opportunities, network, and collaborate. It promises to host a super-enthusiastic crowd from India's emerging business economy.
This year, at the tenth edition of TechSparks, we're focusing on an Inclusive, Future-ready and Intelligence-led new India. In the India of the future, the growth is unbiased; the alternate technologies are creating more jobs, income, and prosperity; and our biggest strength - our data is solving our key problems. Through sessions and dialogues at TechSparks, we discuss all this and much more with the key stakeholders of the Indian economy.
Over the years, TechSparks has been instrumental in building 15 lakh+ connections, creating 3 Lakh+ jobs, and helping companies raise more than $1.2B in funding. Last year we welcomed 120+ speakers, 80+ exhibitors, and 3000+ attendees.
This year, TechSparks will see participation from some of the biggest names in the ecosystem, including:
- S Iswaran, Minister for Communications and Information Relations of Republic of Singapore
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma, Founder of Paytm
- Bhavish Aggarwal, Founder of Ola
- Amod Malviya, Vaibhav Gupta, and Sujeet Kumar, Co-Founders of Udaan
- Munish Varma, Managing Partner at Softbank Vision Fund
- Rajiv Srivatsa, Founder of Urban Ladder
- Byju Ravindran, Founder of Byju’s
- Thirukumaran Nagarajan, Founder of Ninjacart
We look forward to hosting you and your team at TechSparks 2019!
Get a 50% Discount.
Vivanta by Taj - Yeshwantpur, Bangalore
2275, Tumkur Main Rd, Yeshwanthpur Industrial Area, Phase 1, Yeshwanthpur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560022GET DIRECTIONS