ZEN Counseling Training
Become a Certified ZEN Counsellor
with Kenichi Ishimaru, Creator of Zen Counseling
Mumbai on 7-10 May 2020
Ahmedabad on 14-17 May 2020
Zen Counseling is a simple yet powerful & effective form of counseling based on the fundamental principal of ZEN Buddhism.
The origin of ZEN Counseling:
Mr. Kenichi Ishimaru created ZEN Counseling in the year 2000 in Japan.
“Zen Counseling is based on the concept of Zen.
Westerners often ask me what is Zen.
My answer is very simple.
If it is simple, it is Zen.
If it is complicated, it is not Zen.
Our mind is full of junk thoughts. So, it is not Zen
LOVE is simple.
Love or non-love. so, love is Zen
Zen is Love and any truth itself.” – Kenichi Ishimaru
About ZEN Counseling?
ZEN Counseling is the simplest counseling method created based on the concept of ZEN that everyone is already a Buddha. It is designed to learn all the methods in 4 days (24 hours) to become a Certified ZEN Counsellor.
ZEN Counseling was born from a simple question “If everyone is already a Buddha and your client is also a Buddha, then what is the role of Counseling? What is the role of counselor?”
ZEN Counseling helps open up the clients’ capacity to heal themselves and to solve their problems by coming in contact with their Inner Wisdom, without giving any advice.
Benefits of becoming a Certified ZEN Counsellor:
- ZEN Counseling is effective in all kinds of problems like anxiety, depression, mental disorders, health problems, studies or relationship issue, financial or even spiritual issues.
- ZEN Counseling Training can help you find solutions to your own problems.
- You can help your friends, family, business team or anybody to find answers to their problems.
- You can start your ZEN Counseling practice after getting a Practitioner’s Certificate with your name listed on the official website of ZEN Counseling.
- ZEN Counseling Training can be an additional tool to your existing teaching of yoga, meditation or any other discipline.
- ZEN Counseling helps create a better world with happy people looking inside for solution to their problems.
The ZEN Counseling Training is designed to learn its methodology in 4 days (24 hours) to become a Certified ZEN Counselor. The training of ZEN Counseling will involve daily meditations and scientific techniques to look at the heart, ego, positivity, negativity and acceptance to help participants go deeper in the concept of Zen Counseling.
- Mumbai: 7 to 10 May 2020 at The Integral Space, Lower Parel, Mumbai
- Ahmedabad: 14 to 17 May 2020 at Loving Center for Transformation, Ahmedabad
- Master Trainer & Creator of ZEN Counseling
- President, International Zen Counseling Association, Japan
- Founder of Japan Kinesiology General Institute, Japan
- Professor of Face Reading in Japan
Kenichi Ishimaru, the creator of ZEN Counselling was born in Japan in 1951. He started creating ZEN Counseling in the year 1995 while teaching Kinesiology – The Science of Satori. Being a Graduate of Literature in Philosophy from Kyoto University, he was also a Faculty of the International Kinesiology College in Japan. He is the President of Japan Kinesiology Institute. Kenichi has been teaching ZEN Counseling in Japan and other Asian countries including India, China as well as Western countries including Germany, Switzerland, Russia and the United States.
The participants will receive a Certificate of Participation. All participants need to practice as a trainee ZEN Counselor with 30 people. After submission of a report of 30 case studies, the participants will be certified as official ZEN Counselors. Certificate will be provided by the International ZEN Counseling Association, Japan. You can start your ZEN Counseling practice after getting a Practitioner’s Certificate with your name listed on the official website of ZEN Counseling.
Zen Counseling Association India by Loving Foundation, a Non-Profit Institute for Personal Growth & Holistic Community Meditation Center.
“Zen Counseling is the light that illuminates the real me. It has changed my life a lot. The problems that I thought were small were associated with a big trauma. The problems I thought was big was solved in 5 minutes. Zen Counseling gives me time and place to look at myself. I hope this light will be brought to many people.” – Satsuki Kato, ZEN Counselor, Japan
“In this session I realised that, it’s so easy to help anybody to solve any problem. And I don’t need to know anything about it. That’s really wonderful. ” – Yogesh Lokhande, Marketing Manager,Pune.
“The past 4 days. I know have personally affected me on a very deep level somewhere. And I think… what I am taking from here is something So Beautiful, So Simple and So Powerful that I feel very very honoured.” – Namrita Chahal, Housewife, Bhubneshwar.
In case of cancellation by participant before the ZEN Counseling Training begins, the payment will be refunded as below:
- Before last day of registration; i.e. 30th April 2020 – full fees will be refunded minus 5000 Rs non refundable deposit.
- After 30th April 2020 to 7 May 2020 – 50% fees will be refunded.
- Once the training has started, no refund will be given.
(Loving – Center for Transformation reserves the right to alter the scheduled program of Zen Counseling Training or their location or faculty at any time due to natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances. All the participants will be given due notice and the option to cancel with a refund option or join the next training.)
For any further information, kindly connect Loving Team on 8758633222/8758337744
The Integral Space, Lower Parel
14, Janata Estate , Opp. Palladium Mall, Lower Parel West, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013GET DIRECTIONS