The Wealthy Millennial Webinar is a live webinar which is conducted in 2 parts over Saturday & Sunday.
The best part about the Webinar
1. Learn about how to manage your money and start your financial journey from the comfort of your home.
2. Interact with the trainee and ask all your questions LIVE.
3. Participate in fun interactive polls
4. Have exclusive access to the live videos after the webinar for the next month.
5. Get your personal finance workbook and start-your-investment tool-kit in your inbox.
6. Introducing a ‘12 week wealth management’ training where after attending the webinar, you shall receive one email every ‘Thursday’ for the next 12 weeks with appropriate tools and workings to get saving, investing.
5. Exclusive membership to our facebook group, a platform to discuss everything about personal finance.
Address the following questions
1) Is it too early to start investing? When should I exactly start managing my money?
2) I don’t have any savings, what is the point of knowing about investments?
3) Should I keep renting or own a house one day?
4) How should I get rid of my credit card debt?
5) Should I take a personal loan to travel?
6) Where should I invest to achieve short term goals?
AGENDA of the Webinar
It will be conducted in 2 parts on 27 June 2019, Saturday and 28 June 2019, Sunday.
Part 1 - 27 June 2019 - Saturday
- Introduction - Never Have I ever
- Who manages your Money?
- Credit Cards - Let's ace it
- How to pay yourself first
- Introduction to Investing - Asset Classes
- Types of Asset Classes
- Know your 'Risk Profile'
- Understanding Risk Associated with your investments
- Why should you Invest
Last Half hour - Q&A round
Part 2 - 28 June 2019, Sunday
- Miracle of Compounding
- Charting out a 'boring' Investment Action Plan
- Mutual Funds & Types of Mutual Funds
- The risk associated with Equity and Debt Mutual Funds
- How to decide which Investment product should you buy
- Asset Allocation & When to sell -Term Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Insurance is not an Investment
- Emergency Fund
- Know your inheritance laws
- Nomination and Wills
- Your Final TODO List
Last half hour - Q&A round
Feedback & closing session
We make the Webinar very interactive and interesting and you will not even realize the time you spend on the webinar.