The Beautiful Sakleshpur - Roadtrip with Hike | Muddie Trails
Muddie Trails presents a fun-filled & thrilling & chilling weekend with easy trekking, camping, homestay, waterfalls, Fort, good food and a lot of socializing - all in the beautiful mountains of Sakhleshpur which is almost a well kept secret hill station of Karnataka.
The monsoons bring the best out of Sakleshpur, like any other hill station. The landscapes all around will turn thick green and the rain is always in the air. This gives a wonderful experience to trekkers and nature lovers.
Camping would be a little tough during monsoons, so we have a homestay as well for those who feel comfortable on the beds instead of tents.
About the destination:
Sakleshpur is a hill station located in the western ghats of Karnataka that boasts incredible biodiversity. The climate of the region is nice & cold, so they grow a lot of coffee and spice plantations here. For people who love to explore nature, Sakleshpur offers an ideal weekend getaway.
Enough of the intro, now just #getmuddie!
|Slots||12 or more|
|Food||2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner all included|
|Stay||At our very very beautiful homestay/campsite amidst coffee plantations (Non AC)|
|Travel||A mini-bus or tempo depending on final numbers (Non AC)|
|Start Time||Friday around 10 PM|
|End Time||Sunday around 10 PM|
|Pickup spots||Tin Factory, Indiranagar 100 ft Road, Koramangala Sony World signal, Goraguntepalya Metro station|
- Dip under Abbi Water Falls (also called Magajhalli falls)
- Hike up the ancient temple Pandavara Gudda (5 km easy to moderate hike up and down)
- Visit the famous Manjeerabad Fort
- Visit Devil's hill
- Drive to beautiful Hemavathi Backwaters
- Coffee estate nature walk
- Camping + Homestay rooms both
- Coffee tasting & shopping!
- 1-Day/1-Night camping in tents at our lovely home-stay/campsite with washrooms & change rooms!
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Group activities
- Visit/trek to places in Highlights section
- One/two organizer(s) from MT to look after all the activities and a hell lot of entertainment!!!
- 1 Lunch on Sunday and any other miscellaneous personal expenses that are not is mentioned in inclusions above.
- You are going to travel with a group. It’s very important to read and understand our terms & conditions here: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms.
- Basic facilities, no luxury.
- BEWARE of traffic in monsoons!
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks 24 hours before the event start time.
- Information like exact pickup locations, things to pack, etc will be shared in the group
- Do not forget to read our “Terms & Conditions” before registering!
Terms & Conditions of Muddie Trails
- No alcohol & smoking during Treks & adventure activities. There would be separate window and space (usually at night) to have these at campsite/homestay for interested people
- No Luxury. We assure awesome memories every trip, but not awesome facilities! We provide basic facilities in terms of food, travel & accommodation.
- The itinerary is fixed. No special requests to change itinerary/schedule are permitted
- Absolutely No littering during our travels. We swear to protect our environment.
- Co-operate with the organizer(s) in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will ensure travelers won't miss out on the real fun part - that is traveling.
- Every traveler is responsible for his/her for your own safety while traveling with Muddie Trails. Don't indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travelers.
- Every traveler is expected to sign a liability/waiver form given by the organizer(s) after boarding the vehicle that discharges Muddie Trails of any unexpected incident like injury/death/theft etc.
- Unexpected situations: It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like bad weather, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the police/forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions etc. In most cases, if the time permits, organizer(s) will take travelers to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether.
- Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other. Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics and religion/caste/race.
- Using foul or abusive language, eve teasing, arguing with fellow travelers/organizer(s) and/or involving in physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by Muddie Trails.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
Cancellation by Organizer (Muddie Trails):
- Muddie Trails may decide to cancel the event if there are less than 8 travelers signed up for the trip/trek
- The organizers will inform you about the cancellation 24 hours before the event start time so that you have enough time to make an alternate plan
- In this case, the full amount will be refunded.
- Alternatively, you can also choose to postpone your ticket to the future event or switch to another event by Muddie Trails.
Cancellation by you (The traveler):
- The Organizers have to be informed 48 hours before the event start time if you wish to cancel your event
- In this case, the refund would be processed as per "Refund Policy"
- Alternatively, you may postpone your ticket to future event 48 hours before the event start time
- No postponing your ticket to future events and no refund within 48 hours of event start time
- You may provide a replacement from your end (your friend, colleague or any other) in case you cannot make it to the event because of unforeseen circumstances. This way you can save your hard earned money
- 80% refund before 48 hours of event start time
- No refund within 48 hours of event start time whatever be the reason (Health, Accident, Family crisis, Office issue or anything else)
- No refund during/after the event
- Registration fee or partial payment is done to book your slot is non-refundable
The “Offbeat” theme of Muddie Trails
Travelers are requested to refrain from asking our organizers to take them to ABC temple or XYZ church. The itinerary is already decided and posted based on our offbeat theme. The organizer will only change the itinerary/schedule if any place cannot be done because of unpredictable reasons. If you have a wish list of tourist places to tick off in your mind, then probably Muddie Trails is not for you and we request you - please do not register.
Sakleshpur, Hussan, Karnataka, India