Discover the Journey along the Gigantic Himalayan Ranges
Jibhi is a little known scenic hamlet in the Banjar Valley or Tirthan Valley of Himachal Pradesh and can be approached from the Chandigarh-Manali Highway. The drive through this highway is extremely scenic with the river Beas flowing along the gigantic Himalayan ranges which provide for some breathtaking views. This drive alone could be worth the entire journey.
- Leave from Delhi for Jibhi around 7pm by road.
- Meals Included: None
- Reach Jibhi early morning
- check in to the homestay
- visit to Jibhi Waterfall
- Bonfire at night (Subject to Weather)
- Meals Included: Lunch & Dinner
- Head North and experience going above the clouds to reach Jalori Pass where we embark on a tough but mesmerizing trek to Serolsar Lake. Lazy evening beside the bonfire.
- Meals Included: Breakfast & Dinner.
- Wake up late
- have a typical Pahadi Paratha breakfast. Leave for Bhuntar for rafting in the beas river.
- Leave for Delhi Meals Included: Breakfast
- Reach Delhi early morning.
You would be provided
- 2 Breakfasts + 1 Lunch +2 Dinners per person Trek
- Delhi to Delhi by Private Cab/Traveller/Volvo
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Inter State Bus Terminal, Mori Gate, New Delhi, Delhi 110006