Kodachadri Trek | Namma Trip
Weekends | 11PM Onwards
Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
Kodachadri is located in Shimoga district and is perhaps one of the most spoken-about trails in Karnataka. The temples of Sri Mookambika at Kollur, some 21 km from Kodachadri, of Adi Shankara and of goddess Mookambika beckon to tourists all year round. Given that most of these temples are nestled in misty dense forests, with pleasantly cool surroundings, its no surprise that people throng to them from all over the world.
Catching a glimpse of the evening sunset into the Arabian Sea from its peak offers an enchanting experience, a combination of mountain and ocean, something very few in this world get to witness.
Hike through dense rainforests, mesmerizing waterfalls and beautiful viewpoints. Come down with an adrenaline rush with an Off-Road Jeep Ride. This is one hiking trail in our beautiful state of Karnataka you do not want to miss.
Come and experience Namma Karnataka Namma Style.
- Slots for the trip: Usually between 10-20
- Stay: At our cosy Homestay on sharing basis with neat & clean basic facilities
- Food: 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner (All Veg included)
- Trek difficulty: Moderate-Challenging
- Duration of the Trip: 2 Days/2 Nights
- Where: Near Kollur, Shimoga, The amazing Western Ghats of Karnataka
- Trek Distance: 14 kms Approximate
- Trail Type: Dense tropical forests, rocky terrain and flowing streams
- Traveller or Mini-bus with Push-Back seats depending on final numbers (Non-AC)
- Starting time: Friday night at 9 PM
- Ending time: Sunday late night around 11.00 PM
- Pick up spots: Silk Board, Koramangala Sony World Signal, KTM Mekhri Circle, Yeshwantpur
- Check the Pick-Up points Tab below for more information
Every place we visit Cleanliness is our Top Most priority and we expect every participant to follow it. Do not Litter, do not throw trash out in the open. Please keep our nature as beautiful as it is.
Get In Touch with us if you need more info.
- Pick up starts from Bangalore on Friday evening at 08.00 PM
- Reach Homestay at Kodachadri Base in the morning and Freshen up.
- Have Breakfast and get ready for an adventurous day
- Start the trek from the Kodachadri base
- Trek through dense jungles and beautiful landscapes of Kodachadri
Hidlumane Falls - Mookambika Temple
- Kodachadri Peak at an altitude of 4400 ft (1841m)
- Descend to the base via jeep ride after sunset
- Reach back at the Homestay, have some coffee/tea and relax
- Campfire & conversations
- Eat some delicious dinner and retire for the night when you feel like
- Wake up in the morning, Freshen up and have breakfast
- Pack your bags and get ready to bid goodbye to this beautiful place
- On the way back, visit Nagara Fort and spend some time
- Have self-sponsored lunch on the way
- Reach Bangalore by 10.30 PM (Approx.)
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Transportation (To & Fro Bangalore)
- Accomodation at our Trekkers' Homestay on a sharing basis - Separate rooms for men & women
- Meals - 2 Breakfast, 1 Packed Lunch, 1 Dinner (All veg)
- Tickets & Entry charges to places visited in the itinerary
- Off Road Jeep Ride
- Forest Permits
- Forest Guide
- Campfire (If weather permits)
- Trek Leads from NammaTrip
- Lunch on Sunday & any other meals not included
- Any Personal expenses like snacks, water etc.
- Any kind of Insurance
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
THINGS TO CARRY
- Small Backpack to carry your essentials
- Water Bottles
- Comfortable clothes. Enough for all days of the adventure.
- Comfortable Shoes with good grip for hiking
- Torch - to be used at night
- Sweaters/Jacket to bear the cold weather
- Raincoat/Poncho in case of rains
- Slippers/Flip-Flops to walk around the campsite
- Personal Medication Kit (if any)
- Portable Charger/Speakers
- Towel/Toothbrush/Soap and other essentials
- Camera/DSLR if interested
- Extra cash for Personal expenses/Meals not included
PICK UP POINTS
- Silk Board
- KTM Mekhri Circle
Once you've booked your tickets, we will reach out to you and provide you with more information like exact pick-up times, exact location, coach details and more.
Any changes in Pick Up locations will be notified to the participants 10-12 hrs before the start of the trip.
E-Mail or Call us using Organizer details for more information.
E Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
We as an Adventure company aim to show you nice people the most beautiful and pristine places in Karnataka.
Preserving the cleanliness & beauty of our beautiful land is our topmost priority.
Go deep into nature
Hike to see the beauty of the sunrise.
Trek to beautiful mountains.
Dip in the beaches of our beautiful coast.
Hike through the mystical rainforest of the Western Ghats
Come Experience Namma Karnataka
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases, we will try our best to provide an alternate feasible. However, a refund will not be applicable for the same.
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Our facilities are neat and basic, not luxurious
- Our accommodations are many times sleeping bags and Tents, Dormitories, rooms with beds and sometimes just sleeping bags under the glittering sky.
- The average level of fitness is required to participate in the trek. We will not be responsible if any participant is unable to get to the summit due to their own limitations.
- The food provided will be basic delicious Vegetarian food.
- NammaTrip shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewellery, etc.
- We expect every participant to be responsible for littering. Please keep every place we visit clean.
- You agree to indemnify yourself for the risks involved in the outings varying from destinations to destinations.
- We have designated pick up and drop points, make your own arrangements of transports to the desired pick-up point accordingly.
- We may revise the Terms and Conditions from time to time by updating this posting. The revised terms will take effect when they are posted.
- Nammatrip is not responsible if any injuries or accidents occur during the event.
- Any client consuming alcohol, misbehaving, causing delay during the event will be terminated from the event without any prior warning and no refund will be given. Such clients should arrange their own transport to the way back, Nammatrip does not hold the responsibility of terminated clients.
- Littering, smoking & consumption of alcohol is banned outdoors or anytime during the trek. We will provide you with a time and place to enjoy your drinks.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases, we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer a full refund to all the participants.
- Cancellation / Refund is done by the third party based on their policies.
1) Mandatory use of face masks and gloves by the trekkers during the entire course of the trek.
2) The batch size will be limited to maintain social distancing. Trekkers must maintain a distance of 5ft among them during the course of the trail.
3) Trekkers must carry a hand sanitizer and use it regularly for their own safety.
4) Every trekker will be asked about their travel history during the last 10 days.If anybody has been in a red zone or has had an alarming travel history,he/she will be asked for covid tests done during the last 5 days and they can then proceed with the booking.
5) If the trekker shows any symptoms during the course of the trip or before, he/she will be advised to abort the trek.
6) The trekkers should not litter/spit/gargle during the course of the trek. They will also be strictly not allowed to share water bottles or any personal items.
7) Before boarding the bus, all the participants and the driver will be screened for temperature and face masks will be provided.
8) The mode of transportation used will be filled upto 70% of the capacity maximum.
9) All required information of the trekkers like Age,Phone Number and Home address will be recorded. A copy of Government Identification of all participants will be taken by us.
10) We will encourage all trekkers to follow respective Covid-19 Social Distancing Guidelines and State Government rules.
11) The trekkers will be made to sign a disclaimer form and made aware of everything they should not do during the trek.
12) The restaurants and hotels we choose for meals/accommodation will be of high hygienic standards and made sure the place is sanitized regularly.
13) All our Outdoor Leaders will be thoroughly briefed with everything that needs to be followed. We will also make sure there are organizers during the trip who will take care of all necessary precautions.
14) Any trekkers showing symptoms will be quickly isolated and will be asked to abort the trek at any time.
15) All the vehicles,restaurants,home stays and equipment used will be regularly sanitized with disinfectants.
Kodachadri Valur, Karnataka 577452GET DIRECTIONS