Monsoon Camping at Pawna Lake
EVENT DATE: Every Weekend (Starts on Saturday, Ends on Sunday)
Just a few hours from Mumbai, Pawna Lake has something for everyone and every mood.
Looking at getting away from noise, pollution, and the mundane city life? Pawna Lake is located near Lonavala and is perfectly nestled among the hillocks of the Sahyadri ranges. Pawna lake is all about being close to nature, getting lost in the scenic views it offers and lots n lots of fun!!!
Our Pawna Lake Campsite is where you can see the most picturesque views around the lakeside. Indulge in some fun activities in the open grounds, and as the night approaches enjoy the campfire below the star-lit sky. The cozy stay in the tents just adds to the overall experience of true camping.
So, are you ready?
● Best location in Pawna for Camping.
● Waterproof Cosy Tents
● Camp in front of Pawna Lake
● Panoramic view of Pawna Lake
● Comfortable Tents with the best view of Pawna lake
● Soft Archery, Dart Board, Carrom, Badminton, Cricket, Football, etc Games
● Western Toilet
● Ample Parking Space
04:30 PM - Check-In, One has to carry bags and belongings to the tents pitched at the lakeside campground. Once you are settled, it's up to you how much you can enjoy nature and activities.
05:00 PM - Enjoy sunset view with Chai and Pakoda. Play games like archery, football, cricket, badminton, carrom, etc.
08:00 PM - Have Barbeque (Limited)
9:00 PM - Delicious buffet dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) will be ready in the dining area. Have Dinner under Star-lit Sky.
11:30 PM Lights-Off
7:00 AM - Watch Awesome sunrise view
8:00 AM - Morning tea is must if it's a chilled morning
9:00 AM - Hot breakfast will be waiting for you
9:30 AM - Say Goodbye to us and checkout with amazing memories.
Per Person Above 11 years: INR 1350
Child ( 4-11 years) : INR 1000
Child below 4 complimentary
What is included in the tour
● Waterproof Comfortable Tent stay (on Twins/ Triple/ Four sharing basis).
● Indoor & Outdoor games
● Guide and Expertise
Meals included (Veg/Non-Veg/Jain):
● Evening Tea
● 1 Dinner
● Barbeque (Limited)
● Morning Tea Breakfast (Milk/Coffee/Maggi will be served on additional charges)
What is NOT included in the tour
● Packaged Water
● Personal expenses/tips.
● Insurance of any kind.
● Medical hospitalization, evacuation, and related expenses.
● Any item not covered under Inclusions.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Extra pair of clothes
● Photo ID card
● Some ready to eat food (chips, cakes, biscuits)
● Drinking water
● Personal medication if any
● Since it is not a luxury trip, do not expect any luxury.
● All food is hygienic and authentic local delicacy.
● You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like Natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that the organizer/leader shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
● Traveloma is not responsible for any loss of illegal substances or items being carried by the participant.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
● Cancellation within 12 hours of payment 100% refundable. (Not applicable on payments made before or less than 36 hours of the event.)
● If cancellation is done prior to 6 days of outing 70% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 3 days of outing 30% will be refunded
● After that, no refund will be provided.
Pawna Lake Camping
Pawna Lake, Lonavala