New Year Camp Out: Breeze on Water (Lonavala)
December 31 | 4 PM
Celebrate New Year’s Eve under star-studded skies, camp out and get closer to nature as you walk into the 2017. Camp-sites near you that promise a magical night for you and your friends. Acoustic music, barbeque, bonfire and cool weather all come together under one sky to make this night memorable.
What You Will Get
- Mineral water
- Tea with biscuits on arrival
- Unlimited Barbecue (Veg / Non Veg as per preference)
- Veg Pasta and sweet dish
- Camp style Breakfast on Day Two
- Camping with Valley view under the clear blue skies
- Camping Tents equipped, tent lights and comfortable inflatable mattress to sleep
- Comfortable dry toilet tent commodes with tissue rolls, hand sanitiser & water
- "Around the Campfire" Acoustic band performance
- Tips, Porters, Phone calls
- Parking expense
- Any kind of personal expense / insurance
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like Road blocks,bad weather
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the "Inclusions" column above
- If Cancelled 5 days prior to the event date will incur 70% retention and 30% refund of booking amount
- No refund if cancelled 3 days prior to the event date
- It’s imperative to fill indemnity from with correct details as per rules layer down by Govt. GR without valid form patrons won’t be allowed to continue with camping or adventure. This rule is applicable to all and there won’t be any deviation or exception.
- Wear appropriate foot wear necessary for out door activities, preferably closed shoes that help protect the feet better
- Wear clothes that are comfortable and protect you from the sun and the cold.
- It is advised to carry warm clothes in case the temperatures drop down, especially at night.
- Carry extra clothes and towels. Also, carry a polythene bag for storing wet clothes.
- Patrons may choose to carry additional food items as per their liking.
- Carry items like sunglasses, torches , matchboxes, cap and sunscreen to protect your self from the sun
- Carry personal toiletries including mosquito repellents
- Carry prescribed medicines in case you have any medical conditions