Invite your friends
and enjoy a shared experience
A kaleidoscopic blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures, sweetened with sun, sea, sand, seafood, susegad and spirituality, Goa is India’s pocket-sized paradise.
East meets West in this sun-soaked state, where Indian culture intertwines with Portuguese influences left over from a 500-year occupation. The beaches have long served as a magnet for serene hedonists. To the north, the tourist-centric scene is prevalent, with an international flair that is now skewing more hip than hippie. Travel south for stretches of unspoiled sand and an escape from large resorts. Temples, mosques and wildlife sanctuaries provide diversions from the beach.
Key Points of” The Call of Goa – 5
Duration: – 4 Nights / 5 Days
Stay: - 3.5 Star Premium Property in North Goa
Trip Destination: ” GOA “
Inclusions for The Call of Goa – 5
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Stay in a Premium property on Quad /Triple /Double shared basis
- Meals included in Total (4 Breakfast + 4 Dinner)
- Pool Party, Beach Party and Dudhsagar Waterfall visit during the Stay
- Pick up and drop from nearest Railway station / Airport on shared Basis.
- Assistance of Team Captain throughout the trip.
Exclusions for The Call of Goa – 5
- 12 % GST
- Transport which is not a part
- Any Medical emergency and medical expenses, Personal and incidental expenses.
- Expenses incurred due to unforeseen circumstances and delay.
- Anything not under the head “Inclusions”
- Meals which are not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any personal Expenses like Laundry, Telephone Bills and Tips, travel insurance,
- medical insurance, liquors, mineral water, telephone charges etc.
- Any other items which are not specified under cost inclusions.
- All Applicable taxes.
- Food and drinks during the travel not included in the itinerary.
- Anything extra will cost extra
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’.
- Any kind of entry fees anywhere if not mentioned in inclusions.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- 20th December 2021 (Filling Fast)
- 3rd January 2022 (Filling Fast)
- No Refunds applicable on cancellation 30 days before the commencement of the journey.
- If the trip is cancelled due to natural calamities in that case, no refund shall be provided, but you can complete your trip in the batches.
- In case of any natural calamity like landslide, heavy rainfall or by any means if the travelers get stuck for extra days anywhere apart from the accommodations and travel schedule mentioned in the above itinerary, the travellers will have to bear their extra expenses.
For seat confirmation, advance payment of 50% of the trip cost via Net Banking/Paytm/Gay/Up and remaining to be paid 4 Days prior to trip.
After the payment, you will receive a payment receipt from our end as a confirmation.
Instagram: - @elitetravellers
Website: - www.elitetravellers.in
Call/WhatsApp / Gay / pay us at – 9555598880 / 9891181102