The Greece Trip - Land of Ancient History and Breathtaking Scenery!
• Soak in the Mediterranean sun at beaches of Santorini
• Discover historical and cultural attractions in Athens
• Visit cliffside towns and a volcanic crater near Santorini
• Shopping in Athens
• Ferry to Naxos
• Island tour of Mykonos
- Explore Athens Arrive at Athens
- a travel buddy from team Wander Womaniya will meet you at the airport. Head to your hotel
- check-in there
- get rid of travel weariness; and begin your fascinating journey. (Depending upon your arrival time) Visit the archaeological site at the Tower of the Winds; then stroll down neighboring pedestrian Aiolou Street to stop at shops and cafes. Return to the hotel. Overnight at Athens.
- Athens - Transfer to Santorini After breakfast at your hotel
- You'll get an early ferry to Santorini. Nothing says good morning; like watching the sun coming up over the islands iconic cubic architecture. Upon arrival
- You will take in the islands central caldera—the site of one of the largest volcanic eruptions in history—rising above you. The island's volcanic history has led to the formation of some of the more unique beaches in the Greek islands
- Along with the dramatic cliff views on the island's caldera side. Spend your day relaxing at the beach or explore the streets yourself. Overnight in Santorini. Distance from Athens to Santorini: 300 km approx. Travel Time: 6hr approx.
- Historic Healing in Santorini Wake up to the lovely island breezes
- and begin your day with a fulfilling breakfast. Enjoy your time as we take you to the wonderful volcano via a leisurely cruise that departs from Athinios Port. Sailing on the boat
- reach to hot springs and soak in the blissful experience of these springs.Enjoy the breathtaking sight of villages dangling on the cliffs. Later
- sail along the coast to reach Athinios port from where you will be transferred to the hotel. Overnight at Santorini.
- Time to ferry over to bustling Naxos after breakfast. With an active main town where you can shop and admire the Venetian architecture, a historic Kastro area, expansive beaches, the island offers opportunities for both laidback relaxation, as well as water or land activities. The rest of the day is yours to unwind.
- Hike up to the summit of Mount Zas, the mythological childhood home of Zeus.
- Head inland to the town of Chalki, home to the island's oldest market and a petite, shady square perfect for whiling away the afternoon.
- Visit the Temple of Demeter at Sangri on your way. Multiple deities of fertility were worshipped here, particularly the goddess Demeter.
- Stroll to the Portara, the entrance to the Temple of Apollo. Construction on the temple began in the sixth century BCE but was never finished, but the still-standing entranceway has become one of the hallmarks of the island.
- Ferry to Mykonos You will take a ferry in the morning to Mykonos; one of the most famous islands in the Cyclades. Known for its glitzy restaurants and nightlife; art scene
- and jet set crowds (it was recently home to a Gucci pop-up boutique; Mykonos is one of the most quintessential Greek isles. Later in the day; stroll through Little Venice; an 18th-century neighborhood where colorful former captains; mansions and seaside restaurants seem to sprout straight from the sea. Its also right next to the islands famous hillside windmills for great photo ops. Post beach hopping; you will be transferred back to the city and can explore the streets on your own. Evening at leisure; stay overnight. P.S. Nightlife is worth staying up.
- Transfer to Athens Post breakfast; you will be transferred to the port for a ferry to Athens. Upon arrival in Athens
- check in to your hotel and relax. Visit the Acropolis of Athens and enjoy Greek music followed by a dinner and classical show in the street of Athens to add a dash of excitement to your evening. Return to the hotel. Overnight at Athens.
- Depart from Greece on a happy note and with fond memories! After breakfast check out from your hotel. You will be transferred to the airport for your flight to your destination as per the schedule.
- 3 Star Accommodation
- Sightseeing specified in the itinerary
- Cruise/Ferry specified in the itinerary
- 7 Breakfast & dinner (Indian or local)
- Transfers specified in the itinerary
- Visa assistance
- Visa cost not included
- Embassy reserves the right to grant or deny visa
New Delhi, Delhi 110001