The Hippie Island of Hampi - Camp & Hike meetup | Muddie Trails
Let's experience the laid back attitude of "the other side" of Hampi..!!
While we marvel at the colored-retro setting of the Hampi, we are gonna stay very close to the river, camp in the tents, hike a couple of brown & beautiful boulder filled hillocks & even take a dip in the lake..!!
What more? lazy dinner on the cozy beds at a cafe, lot of socializing, good music & bonfire...all of them to quench your thirst for an offbeat & laid-back weekend..!!
The beautiful sunrise & sunset are just icing on the cake ;-)
So let's just #getmuddy..!!
|Food||2 Breakfasts, Lunch, Dinner - all veg included|
|Stay||At our very very beautiful home-stay amidst nature|
|Travel||A mini-bus or tempo depending on numbers|
|Pick up spots||Tin Factory, Indiranagar 100 ft Road, Koramangala Sony World signal, Goraguntepalya Metro station|
|Activities||Beach trek, Mirzan Fort, Vibhooti Waterfalls, Campfire, Lot of Entertainment|
- Pristine Lake dip in Sanapur lake
- Coracle ride
- Visit Anjanadri Hill
- Visit Anegundi Fort
- Camping in the tents
- Campfire with long conversations
- Lot's of entertainment!
- Day 0: Start from BLR around 9 PM
- Day 1: Reach Hampi campsite, freshen up & breakfast, hike up the magnificent Anegundi Fort & wonder at the amazing views from the top! Break for lunch in the middle. Post lunch enjoy the cool breeze of the pristine Sanapur Lake - take a dip if you wish to, go on a coracle ride on the lake (optional & self-sponsored), take lots of selfies, relax and rejuvenate. After a well-deserved dip, drive to the base of the Anjanadri hill & hike up the hill on the northern banks of Tungabhadra river, relax & enjoy the amazing sunset or clouds above Hampi, get back to the campsite, freshen up & laze around, dinner, bonfire & a social gathering in the night ;-)
- Day 2: Start the day with a morning walk along the Tungabhadra river followed up by breakfast, visit the most famous - The Vijaya Vittala temple & take selfies with the historic chariot. Go to a famous cafe & have a relaxing lunch, start back around 3, reach back home before midnight
- Travel & tolls
- 1-D/1-N stay at our campsite on sharing basis
- 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch (veg), 1 dinner (Veg & non-veg) included
- Campfire with music & group activities
- All entry fees for historical places & monuments
- Organizer(s) from Muddie Trails
- Experience all activities mentioned in the schedule above
- Dinners and any misc. expenses not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travelers are expected to sign a Liability/Waiver form given by the organizers before starting the trek/event
- Everyone must get their photo ID cards - like Aadhar or Driving License!
- This is an offbeat meetup at an offbeat place. The facilities would be basic but the experience would be amazing with our group.
- Muddie Trails is NOT a tour operator. Muddie Trails is an offbeat travel experience provider. Our schedule is flexible. Organizer may choose to switch/re-arrange parts of schedule based on need. Please co-operate with organizer & other travelers.
The “Offbeat” theme of Muddie Trails
Travelers are requested to refrain from asking our organizers to take them to ABC temple or XYZ church. The itinerary is already decided and posted based on our offbeat theme. The organizer will only change the itinerary if any place cannot be done because of unpredictable reasons. If you have a wish list of tourist places to tick off in your mind, then probably Muddie Trails is not for you and we request you – please do not register.
- Nobody shall deviate from Trek path led by Organizers/Guide.
- During the meetup Muddie Trails is not responsible in case of any injuries or animal attacks or reptile bites.
- Expect the unexpected in case of wild forests like the sudden closing of trek path by govt/forest department(because of wild animal sighting/landslide/some crime), in which case we may have to cancel the trek (This is very rare – never happened till now). In this case, the Organizer will plan for alternate trek/trip. If this is not possible then Muddie Trails will refund the remaining amount after removing the travel cost.
- Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other.
- Avoid discussing sensitive matters like SEX, POLITICS and RELIGION/RACE.
- Using foul or abusive language or arguing with fellow travelers/ organizer will not be acceptable and will stand a chance of being deserted by the travel group.
- Do not advice organizer on the schedule or activities.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
- 10% convenience charges will be deducted in any kind of refund done online- 90% refund if you make a request before 3 days of the meetup start date.
- 50% refund within 3 days and before 24 hours from meetup start time.
- No refund within 24 hours from meetup start time
- No refund during/after the meetup.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.