Tomb Of Abdul Rahim Khan-I-Khana, Delhi
This tomb belongs to a poet lost in the pages of history - Rahim. He lived during the golden period of Mughal rule or more precisely when Akbar ruled. Rahim was one of the three poets who wrote the famous couplets or dohey. He was the son of Bairam Khan, the uncle of Akbar who taught him everything about royal strategy. You'd be fascinated to know that like Shah Jahan, this tomb was built by Rahim himself for his wife.
Things to see
- Lush gardens surrounding the tomb.
- Grand burial site of the famous poet, Rahim
- Beside the main burial site rests the proclaimed poet and minister's wife, Mah Banu
How to get there?
- The nearest airport is Indira Gandhi International Airport, you can easily get a taxi.
- The nearest railway station is Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station
- The nearest bus station is Hazrat Nizamuddin Bus Stand
Tomb Of Abdul Rahim Khan-I-Khana, Delhi, Jaipur Estata, Nizamuddin East, New Delhi, South Delhi, Delhi, 110013